Mospeada Henshin Robo cyclones

rewooh

I've heard theyre fragile, but theyre just so bloody cool, you'd think they'd have to be worth it.

And theyre called Ride Armors ^__^ Cyclone is theyre Robotech name ^_^ Only reason I mention it is because you made a point of saying everything by its original name, except that, so yah ^_^ Armo-Fighters, Ride Armors, Tread Armo-Bombers, man Mospead had cool names for stuff...

-BEN-MAN-

Man those things are hella fragile!! To me it's worth what I paid for it, which was four bucks each. I'm glad I picked these up when I had the chance back then. I'm just kick myself for not doing the same with the big one for only 15 bucks!!! ARGH!!! :p:D:lol:

what about this one?

Thats a teeny tiny one, and looks awful when tranformed as armor.

this one on the other hand is worth every cent. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...&category=36568

whats the differnce between that and the red one?

i looks like it was made by the same company.

*sigh* bout 12 inches in height the large one the small one is only 3 inches I think. Large one actually looks like what it should in the cartoon as opposed to the POS that the little ones are. Really the small ones are little better than steaming piles of poo.

Edited by GobotFool

whats the differnce between that and the red one?

i looks like it was made by the same company.

man, I thought we went over this already? The big one is Coo, and the small one is Poo! It's just that simple. Stick with the big one, you'll be happier, trust us. :p:D:lol:

The large Ride Armor may be "GREAT" compared to the small ones, but if it was released as a modern toy I'd be bitching on it worse than the 1/48! The armor looks great, no doubt about THAT, but the rider figure can't actually sit properly in the saddle, or assume a proper rider's posture. That's the single biggest fault with this toy. If you just want to display in transformed mode, I guess it's fine, except maybe the leg joints grow weak over time and the toy will tend to flop due to the top-heavy design.

youknow...

i've only seen S. Bernard's cyclone in the big and expensive version. I don't recall ever seeing lancers or rooks....did they never maje versions of those?

nope only big one made was S. bernard's. Only the small cheapee's had rook and lancer. That would be awesome to see a big rook and lancer. :p:D:lol:

The large Ride Armor may be "GREAT" compared to the small ones, but if it was released as a modern toy I'd be bitching on it worse than the 1/48! The armor looks great, no doubt about THAT, but the rider figure can't actually sit properly in the saddle, or assume a proper rider's posture. That's the single biggest fault with this toy. If you just want to display in transformed mode, I guess it's fine, except maybe the leg joints grow weak over time and the toy will tend to flop due to the top-heavy design.

I think with todays standards in toys, if alot of the older vintage ones were released now, we would be bitching at them :p I remember when I 1st handled jetfire and he assaulted me with his landing gear and I was bitching at him like there was no tomorrow :lol: (just a joke not a knock at the old 1/55)

Edited by GobotFool

I've got the small ones. They're sh*t. I hate them. They look stupid in ride armor and they look stupid in bike mode. The rider doesn't fit on the bike and his arm always falls off.

They stay buried at the bottom of my box of toys. I love the big one though!

I got all 3 for like $6 or so each. I wouldn't pay all that much for them. They're tiny little things and are a pain to transform. I don't think they looked quite as bad in battle armor mode as some but they're not fantastic either.

It's probably best to stick to the advise of not paying too much. I've seen them go over $50 a piece easily and I just keep thinking "sucker" when I see it.

I've got the small ones. They're sh*t. I hate them.  They look stupid in ride armor and they look stupid in bike mode. The rider doesn't fit on the bike and his arm always falls off.

I feel the same way, but you gotta admit; Back in '85, they were cool enough to satisfy an 11 year old kid, who saved his allowance to get the one he'd found in an airport gift shop.

*hides in the corner and cries *

Edited by bsu legato