Custom JokeMachine v2.0

Rohby

JUST hyping it up!!!!!!!......from your site Rohby..

IMO the best angle shot ..... Love how fat and wide it looks w/ FP's !!!!!Look at that !!! ANy pics w/ Fp' s in Gervalk mode Rohby???

310871[/snapback]

it's so cute!!

if you ever do a second run of these I would like one then, so.....keep making them!! lol. (I'm broke, but wanting one)

Rohby, what can I say. That's awesome! I'm actually on a wife-induced toy buying ban, but man... it's not really a toy now is it? More of a model wouldn't you say?

Well, enough rationalizing.

Put me down for one too, OK?

311481[/snapback]

Your right! It's not a toy, it's a work of art! :)

Amazing, I see you took the roll bar idea for the legs from the Yamato 1/48 Valkyrie, show us some transformation pics. Had to laugh when I saw that name on the gun pod. :lol:

Wow, this is great! Man, as if my pocketbook hasn't taken enough abuse already, now I have to decide whether or not to blow some of my hard earned cash on this puppy. Damn you Rohby, for being so awesome! :p

Anyhow, those are some really sweet pictures. How does the heatshield attach?

That looks totally sweet Rohby!

But, that little guy needs some wing missiles! It might be to late in the game, but I have some spare 1/60 missles (as do most here I imagine) that would look very nice mounted on it.

I doubt you could fit more then 1 set per wing considering their size, but is there any way you could add holes to accommodate 1/60 missiles?

That looks totally sweet Rohby!

But, that little guy needs some wing missiles! It might be to late in the game, but I have some spare 1/60 missles (as do most here I imagine) that would look very nice mounted on it.

I doubt you could fit more then 1 set per wing considering their size, but is there any way you could add holes to accommodate 1/60 missiles?

312164[/snapback]

I think a strike is in order!!!

Rohby, what can I say. That's awesome! I'm actually on a wife-induced toy buying ban, but man... it's not really a toy now is it? More of a model wouldn't you say?

Well, enough rationalizing.

Put me down for one too, OK?

311481[/snapback]

:lol: I just read that... that's awesome...

how about we call it a vegetable... yeah, that way you can say it's good for you... :D

Looks like I'm 34 on the list. I assume I'm not being asked to make the $50 deposit at this time? If that assumption is wrong PLEASE let me know. Also I see 10 names with a "*" beside them. Is that the members of the top 25 that have already paid? Just wanting to make sure I don't miss out.

Thanks,

Carl

P.S. Sorry... I had two windows open at the same time and posted the above reply in the wrong one. My bad. I've now put the reply where it belongs.

Edited by wwwmwww

• 2 weeks later...
Wait...I'm not done dreaming. I'm imagining a Rohby Armored VF-1 next to a Rohby Fastpack VF-11 & Rohby Armored VF-11...

:wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

317566[/snapback]

so let me get this straight, your dreaming about Rohby wearing armor, and Rohby wearing fastpacks?!?!?! :huh::blink:;):D:p:lol:

hey rohby,

does your job involve CAD or some kind of fabrication work? reason i ask is,in order for pieces to have the quality,fit & finish that yours ALWAYS has consitently,you have to be using some proffessional grade resources there.i realize your artistic vision is the most important part of all your projects.that's what we all love best,but how are you keeping quality,fit & finish of all your stuff so consistent? i noticed how every stage of this JM,even mock-up,just looked proffessional even from it's raw begginings.whatever it is you do for a living my friend-you must be good at it :)

Hey Bobe, way to ruin a good fantasy.  <_<

:D

For anyone who cares, I found this unfinished project for a SD Regult. It looks pretty damn cool. If the legs were finished, it'd be beautiful.

http://www.studio-epsilon.com/regult/reg3.htm

318080[/snapback]

ahahahaha.

:D:p:lol:

and yeah, that SD regult is pretty cool! I hope somebody can finally make one, Rohby, what do you think? ;):D:p:lol:

one thing at a time bobe...let's not flood rohby or else the work just suffers...but that little regult does look very tempting.

318219[/snapback]

trust me, he's got the whole vf-1 line down. So now is a good time to start thinking about regults. ;):D:p:lol:

one thing at a time bobe...let's not flood rohby or else the work just suffers...but that little regult does look very tempting.

318219[/snapback]

trust me, he's got the whole vf-1 line down. So now is a good time to start thinking about regults. ;):D:p:lol:

318230[/snapback]

Yeah, think about it: a Rohby VF-1, then a Rohby Regult. A Rohby Armored VF-1, then a Rohby Glaug. A Rohby VF-4, then a Rohby Q-Rau. The pacing is perfect! After the hard work of making a transforming Valk, he gets a break and makes a non-transforming villain. Since it's probably cheaper to make battle pods & power armors, we'll just buy doubles of those. So this way, we're happy and Rohby gets to make a living!

Now we just have to talk Rohby into it...

Yeah, I checked out that SD Regault and it looks cool! Suposedly it's small though. Something like 3 inches? Looks alot bigger though.

Quite a while back I wanted to do an SD regault for the Bandai Jokemachines and even started on some sketches. But I never got around too seriously about it for some reason. By the time I finish the VF-1 line of valks, I'll probably need to work on something like the regault. Something a bit more simple, yet fun.

Valkyrietestpilot,

I actually don't use CAD or any type of machinery. I wish I did because that'll definately save alot of time. Not to mention deadly accuracy. Everything that I did on the 2.0 has been hand made with measuring devices such as rulers and calipers. As far as pieces fitting together, it's not too hard to do as long as I manage to stay patient.

hey rohby,

does your job involve CAD or some kind of fabrication work? reason i ask is,in order for pieces to have the quality,fit & finish that yours ALWAYS has consitently,you have to be using some proffessional grade resources there.i realize your artistic vision is the most important part of all your projects.that's what we all love best,but how are you keeping quality,fit & finish of all your stuff so consistent? i noticed how every stage of this JM,even mock-up,just looked proffessional even from it's raw begginings.whatever it is you do for a living my friend-you must be good at it :)

318158[/snapback]