Custom JokeMachine v2.0

Rohby

Hello All! MW Con 5 was awesome and was fun meeting everyone there. I didn't get a chance to explain my project in details since I arrived late and by that time everyone was sorta scattered around in groups. Anyhow, let me try explaining this project as thoroughly as I can and what I plan to do with it.

I started this project at the beginning of Feb. 2005 and finally completed the valk itself the day of the Con. Currently, I'm working on finishing up the fast packs and arm & leg armors. I'll also be testing it's transformation process throughout the rest of the week to strengthen any weak points that may exist. I decided to call this my JM v2.0 simply because it's an SD Valk that's variable similar to Bandai's JM. Other than that, there's really no similarities.

The custom's fully poseable with many points of articulation. I'll try to get an exact number later on. The many joints it has gives it more character in different poses. But the downside is it's more fragile. I'll probably take another 2 weeks to fully complete the entire valk plus accessories. Which then I'll be releasing the TV Hikaru 1J version. I'll then work my way through out the rest of the VF line including Elint and Ostrich.

Oh yeah, this kit is right about 95% scratch built. Things like screws and a few of the boosters were used from other things.

Anyhow, here's some pics and I'll add some comments when it comes to mind:

post-4-1119410613_thumb.jpg