Full Metal Panic 1: Fumoffu - Full Metal Pandemon

Has anybody seen it? Just wondering how good is it since it will be missing mechs.

IMO It's great! It's funny as hell. I have seen the first 3 eps on anime on demand on the anime network. ;)

Fumoffu is sorta like fill in stuff that's more geared from the Manga series I think. I've got the entire Fumoffu series and I love it to death. If you thought FMP had its own hilarious moments, Fumoffu is better.

I wouldnt' say there's a loss of Mecha, there's actually an episode dedicated to a Armor Slave competition on a military base I believe where Kidori and Sousuke are going against eachother.

My two favorite episodes would have to be the one where the gang has to take care of the school lunches and the hot springs episode. Both are just flat out dropping to your knees wanting to pee funny....espically the school lunches one....I couldn't go 30 seconds without laughing.

Just thought i would pop in, and note that the next fmp series, Full metal Panic: the second raid, begins airing on Wowwow(jp satalite) next month on the 17th. which means, encodes will be out shortly after in the usual places. it looks pretty damn good. fumo! Fumo!

Fumoffu was awesome. Great stuff.

Many of Fumoffu's stories actually were in the manga version mixed in with the other stuff to begin with.

Fumoffu was awesome. Great stuff.

Many of Fumoffu's stories actually were in the manga version mixed in with the other stuff to begin with.

There was FMP and FMPF manga respectively actually.

FMPF being more light hearted...as you all know. ;)

I loved the first series, was a bit dissapointed by the second as I didn't realise it was going to be mechabattleless. I did think it was funny though but I gave up on it after going "wtf? Where are the mechs?" everyweek. :rolleyes:

I'll probably buy it when it's released over here and I absolutely cannot wait to see the 2nd raid. :D

Fumoffu was awesome.  Great stuff.

Some of the fumoffu stories were still in the main FMP manga though, just not all of them.

Fumoffu was awesome.  Great stuff.

Some of the fumoffu stories were still in the main FMP manga though, just not all of them.

Hmm never read the manga.

• 4 weeks later...
FMP TSR's first episode is out, just letting you know.

311318[/snapback]

It was pretty entertaining too. FMP is so much better without the Fumoffu style idiocy.

Kyoto Animation have done a good job with the animation too, the action looks great.

Edited by Panon

Aye, the fansubs were drop dead hilarious, I can reall only expect the same for a commercial release seeing they have no incentive to butcher.

-NOS

Then again, this is ADV

311321[/snapback]

:huh: Does that mean they were aweful? Which version are you referring to, Anime-Destiny or Bakakozou? I believe it's Bakakozou's first project.

Anyway, just wondering which fansubber I should pick.....