If Yamato were to make another Limited 1/48,

Anubis

What would you like to see most for the next limited 1/48?  

145 members have voted

1. 1. What would you like to see most for the next limited 1/48?

• Blue Rose 1S
    • Minmei Guard 1S
    • Angel Birds 1A
    • Low-Vis 1J
    • Something Else

Just curious. If you have another suggestion you would rather have, vote Seomething Else and let's hear it.

I didn't put Max 1S, GBP, Kakizaki, and such on here since we are still hoping to see those for regular release. Just thinking on Limited Release terms, just like the Low-vis.

I would love to see a Blue Rose.

Maybe an Angel Birds as a second choice.

I can't make an informed choice, as I've only seen a picture of the Minmay guard. So here's my uninformed choice, from another thread: green/brown jungle camouflage, as often seen on the F-105 and F-4 in Vietnam, and with a shark's mouth (either painted or on the sticker sheet). Nothing makes a jet look meaner and more ready for action, in my opinion.

But even if they make it, I doubt I'd buy it...I don't have room for more 1/48's.

Edited by ewilen

How about one of these:

Link

or one of these:

Link

Since the hoary froating head liked the Bulky Lee so much Yamato made it, how about shoving a few of these in front of the great Kawamori-sama for approval? Either of these would be kosher as far as licensing goes. Heck, I don't know. I'd just like something other than a VF-1 already. I love 'em, but I'm ready for something new.

Edited by Batou

would that be this one Radd?

Indeed it would, indeed it would. Of course, my first choice would be a VF-4 Lightning III if we weren't just talking about VF-1X 1/48ths. The VF-4 has been my favourite Valkyrie ever since seeing screen caps of Flashback 2012, and even moreso when it's oh-so-awesome battloid mode was introduced in Digital Mission VF-X. Aside from the VF-4, though, this Thunder Hummer's model would make the basis for an excellent 1/48th limited edition.

VF-1D. Give us something ugly, classically ugly.

I don't want another retread 1A variant, or some $400 Max and Millia marriage gift set. I just want tan and orange 1/48 beauty with that god awful looking head.

Please Yamato not another 'Kawamori thinks this non cannon valk is cool' 130 head variant. The low vis is cool, but why does it have the Skull on it? It should have had random squad markings on it or as decals. That would have driven us all wild.

VF-1D. Give us something ugly, classically ugly.

I don't want another retread 1A variant, or some $400 Max and Millia marriage gift set. I just want tan and orange 1/48 beauty with that god awful looking head.

Please Yamato not another 'Kawamori thinks this non cannon valk is cool' 130 head variant. The low vis is cool, but why does it have the Skull on it? It should have had random squad markings on it or as decals. That would have driven us all wild.

Now that is a good idea!

I was kind of thinking Limited VF-1's for this poll. LE's for other valks would be great as well, though.

How can the Thunder Hummer move being so bulky? It is sweet indeed, but I would rather see a good GBP come out, personally. Then I might be tempted to buy a 1J.

While we're at it, have there been any good VF-11 customs?

i'm going with Graham.....the first version of the minmay guard is much better...i'm more fond of the blue scheme....i don't really like the new scheme hasegawa made though...still nice but i wouldn't buy it

good choice Graham! :D

An Angel Birds VF-1A of course! :) I'd kill for one in any scale, but 1/48 would be especially nice! Guess I am going to have to get a customizer to make one for me with one of my extra VF-1A's.

...Of course that is assuming you are talking about limited 1/48 scale VF-1's. If not, then I'd love to see a VF-4!!

Melissa