1/48 Low Vis repairs...

BuzzLightYear

While double sided tape will work, eventually the tape might lose its grip. Here's a better solution. Go out and buy some epoxy glue (for this job, you can go with 5 minute set, but the higher the set times, the higher the strength). Rough up the underside of the panel that fell out, and the the inside of the wing. Mix up some epoxy, and apply to the wing and/or panel. The roughing up is to give a better gripping surface for the epoxy. Put together, and wait about 24 hours before you handle your valk. Good as new!

That's typical Yamato QC. (Glue doesn't stick to paint all that well, Yamato!) Half the parts on my DYRL "A" fell off as the glue just pulled the paint loose under pressure. I took an X-acto knife and scraped some of the paint off then Super Glued the parts back on. They work fine now....

that happen to my 1:48 vf-1S when i got it when it came out. i found that the one end is bit large than the socket so i ended up shaving abit of that little planel and glueing it back on. I posted that on the old boards but ppl got confused with that being the flap.