Stoopid Pilot!

I just watched the series again and this struck me as funny. I realize that CF pilots probably aren't the brightest guys, but come on, the dude's in a plane that can turn into a freaking robot and land anywhere. It's not like he needs a nice clear runway or anything. What a dumbass.

post-2-1117964732_thumb.jpg

I just watched the series again and this struck me as funny. I realize that CF pilots probably aren't the brightest guys, but come on, the dude's in a plane that can turn into a freaking robot and land anywhere. It's not like he needs a nice clear runway or anything. What a dumbass.

Wasn't he sorta referring to it being a hot combat zone?

What is animation is that frame from? Macross TV?

from the look of the uniform i'd say its from the clone wars tv show.

It's from episode 34 of the series, "Private Time".

LOL! Yeah, he was. But the translation makes it seem like was just coming in for a routine landing and couldn't because the runway was bombed-out.

or mabye he had no armament to properly defend himself so he goes for reenforcements.

Well, if you think about it, Clone Wars is not an entirely inaccurate way to describe...Oh nevermind...

In all seriousness though. . . there's nothing wrong with that translation. :rolleyes:

What else was he supposed to say? "I can't transform to gerwalk or battroid and touch down among such heavy fire!"

I think it sounds fine the way it is.

And Starblazers was better for it.

H

thats nothing. You want to know a real stupid pilot in the macroos universe, try and watching macross zero volume 3 again. remeber the two destorids that tried to shot down nora, one of them actually hit the other destroid, that what i call stupid. Althought some might point out that the pilot was'nt actually stupid but had just come down with target fixation syndrome. :lol:

In all seriousness though. . . there's nothing wrong with that translation. :rolleyes:

What else was he supposed to say? "I can't transform to gerwalk or battroid and touch down among such heavy fire!"

I think it sounds fine the way it is.

And Starblazers was better for it.

H

I'm not questioning the translation, but yeah, that guy needs a better line. Something like, "Holy crap on stick! Those freakin' giant aliens are blowing the hell out of the airport! If I were a man, I'd change to battroid mode and go shoot them all in the face. But since I'm just some no-name schmuck flying this brown bullet-magnet, I'm gonna puss out and fly away instead."

See isn't that better? LOL!

thats nothing. You want to know a real stupid pilot in the macroos universe, try and watching macross zero volume 3 again. remeber the two destorids that tried to shot down nora, one of them actually hit the other destroid, that what i call stupid. Althought some might point out that the pilot was'nt actually stupid but had just come down with target fixation syndrome. :lol:

Yah that was pretty dumb. Ill wait for the next macross ova to have a cf kill himself with one of his own missiles before I post that.