Zeta Gundam Movie Trailer

Keith

It's spliced footage, and while I'm sure it'll be very noticable in area's, Zeta wasn't that bad to begin with.

Of course it didn't look too bad, but its looks kind of bad when you have 5 minutes of superior animation followed by 15 minutes of 20 year old animation lol

298829[/snapback]

Actually, I prefer the original character designs and animation. The newer films might be cleaner but the characters lack the attention to details the originals had. <_<

• 3 weeks later...

From the Anime News Network:

Zeta Gundam Shaving Gel (2006-02-10 13:47:00)

The Kai Group, Japan's leading razor blade manufacturer, is selling Zeta Gundam shaving gel. The Kai Group previously released a limited edition Zeta Gundam Hyaku Shiki razor stand as a promotion for the Zeta II movie, as well as a promotion for the first Zeta movie. Source: Gunota

Edited by areaseven

Finally saw the trailer for movie1 and I can definetely say I'm in love:

:wub:

vlcsnap-206424.jpg

this thing must be a lot better than GSD's Akatsuki. :o

:ph34r:

vlcsnap-210727.jpg

No idea what this thing is, but whatever it is it looks really great. :wub: THe head reminds me of the DOM, but with a hood. :p

:huh:

vlcsnap-206987.jpg

THis must be what they call the marasai or something, I've got only one grip with these particular suit: why does it have a very powerful beam rifle, I mean when it hits that GM??? it explodes, but you later realize that its the GM's shield that's being hit not the GM itself. :blink:

Overall, I'm really liking the designs though!!!!! :lol:

Man, cant wait to DL this baby..........

Edited by grss1982

A longer trailer is up at the official site

http://www.z-gundam.net/special/index.html

Looks like it isn't 100% new animation. At least a scene looked to me like it was from the original tv show.

371194[/snapback]

It won't be all new. Most of the action sequences will be. After watching movie II and the direction they are taking it, it's hard to use the old stuff.

A longer trailer is up at the official site

http://www.z-gundam.net/special/index.html

Looks like it isn't 100% new animation. At least a scene looked to me like it was from the original tv show.

371194[/snapback]

It won't be all new. Most of the action sequences will be. After watching movie II and the direction they are taking it, it's hard to use the old stuff.

371207[/snapback]

:wub:

oi9l79.jpg

DAMN!!! Both the Zeta and The O are looking pretty good!!! :ph34r:

Edited by grss1982