Hasegawa VF-0A w/GHOST

RTHK

cool i guess i would have much rather have them release the ghost seperate for alot less money than as a addn but what ever works

chris

So I guess I´m a lucky guy, because I missed to get the 0A AND the SV-51 Ivanow limited models when they came out. Finally I will get both plus the boosters/ghost.

But I too think the ghost will look good on it´s own. Wasn´t there a scene in Ep. 2 or 3 where one was briefly seen taking off from the Asuka? I wondered what it was until Ep.5. Maybe I´ll have to get another one..

Cool, yet another item to look forward to.

As Graham said, it will be nice to finally have the wing mounted weapons. The VF-0 looks pretty non-leathal without them.

no need to rush and get a V-0s or any other variations to accomodate the ghost imo. given hasegawa's production history, all variations with the fast pack will probably come out or they'll release one that contain option parts to build either S or A. i'm really glad i didnt get any of the 0 kits neither....i was really hoping for this one which i'll get for sure. guess good things come to those who wait :p