Shizouka SUPER thread!

Shin Densetsu Kai 7.0

Shizouka hobby show is coming up soon.

Any of you guys going? Post ALL info, links to info and pics, pics, and such HERE!!

Yamato usually shows some macross stuff there so heres hoping to see a good presence this year as well as some GARLANDS and other variable or awesome mecha toys they are making!!

*and to whoever is going please ask about their future plans! and heres hoping they give an answer!*

Most of the other pics he took were Gundam, Pinky Street and Yukikaze. There was not much from the Macross Department there.... :(

Will post the other pics if people really want to see them...

Edited by samurai_m

LOL bu its BEAUTIFUL!! Besides...it was probably heat of the moment he probably was focused on the valk and might have not noticed the sign till the pic was on his screen. oh well the damage is done!

what a BEAUT!! And rob, if your friend could post more pictures on other stuff even if its not macross its cool!

BTW are those TV hands I see? Friggn beautiful paint job!

Hey guys (and gals),

Just noticed that HLJ had posted a few pictures from the 2005 Shizuoka Hobby Show (my apology in advance if this is a repost). Of interest are the two pics of the 1/48 GBP armor set seen in these links:

http://www3.hlj.com/shs05/scifi/pictures/IMG_6695.html

http://www3.hlj.com/shs05/scifi/pictures/IMG_6742.html

Hmmmm, I wonder if the extra piece lying in the lower left corner of the second pic is the removable "crotch cover" for the long nose of the 1/48 Valk. :)