1/35?

Bariaburu Faita

It seems that next Wonderfest there will be a

超時空要塞マクロスシリーズ©1982ビックウエスト  

・1/35スケール 「1/72イメージスケール リガード」   28,000円

up for sale from Patemori-Soba. Somewhat confusing description though. What do you other translators think? "1/72image scale regard?" Regult maybe? Whatever it is its going to be expensive.

up for sale from Patemori-Soba. Somewhat confusing description though. What do you other translators think? "1/72image scale regard?" Regult maybe? Whatever it is its going to be expensive.

"Super dimension macros series 1982 Copyright BIG WEST"

" 1/35 scale {1/72 image scale regalt} 28000yen"

Question -- is Regaado "Regult"?

That's gonna be pretty damn expensive by the time we get them shipped over here!

EDIT:

I search for "Image Scale" on Google and found a Godzilla kit that says it is "1/350th Image Scale".

http://www.toytokyo.com/product_info.php/n...080/language/en

Edited by armentage

"Super dimension macros series 1982 Copyright BIG WEST"

" 1/35 scale {1/72 image scale regalt} 28000yen"

Question -- is Regaado "Regult"?

That's gonna be pretty damn expensive by the time we get them shipped over here!

EDIT:

I search for "Image Scale" on Google and found a Godzilla kit that says it is "1/350th Image Scale".

http://www.toytokyo.com/product_info.php/n...080/language/en

Could it be we are getting another macross enemy mecha :huh: ? 1/35 sounds right. The regult was definitely bigger than the vf-1. Thoughts anyone :unsure: ?

Ok, so it looks like it is a Regult, I would have expected the katakana to be Rigaruto instead of Rigaado but as the saying goes, tomayto/tomahto.

It would make more sense to be 1/72 since their previous destroids were all 1/72. But they were all priced under 10,000yen (except for the monster) so with this one being 28,000yen it will probably be 1/35. Although it is a strange decision, it would be kind of cool to be able to display it with all the military kits availible at that scale.

Regult in 1/35? Finally a worthy opponent for my 1/35 Defender! :lol:

No, honestly, considering my display space and my wallet, I´ll stick to 1/72 and if it is a Regult, I have already Captain Americas on order. Still want to know what it looks like...especially what "image scale" means...

post-3-1115725855_thumb.jpg

1/35th would make the thing HUGE!

Regult's already bigger than a Valk. Since the 1/48th Valk is about 13" tall, a 1/35th Regult would be something like 16" tall!

don't know... I know the scale of the matchbox gllaug/tactical/everything isn't quite accurate but... if a 1/55 valk in battroid mode is 9" and the glaug is 12... wouldn't the scale still be the same ratioo... IE a 1.45 regult would be the same ratio "much bigger" in comparison?