SDF-1 at USD$100

eyesonme78

Looks like little to no yellowing. Stickers are there. No box, but - I'd say nice shape a fair price. and the $10 shipping seems right. I got mine just yesterday and it the package had like $13.85 for the shipping cost. Mine came with the box, but the dimensions would probably be about the same & it doesn't add much weight.

A great addition (a must have, imho) to any Macross/Robotech collection.

Congrats!

Depends what exactly you want to do with it. It looks nearly complete. Do you plan on using it as a display piece with your 1/48s or other Macross valks? :huh:

i intend to display it with my monster and vf-1a hikaru, be getting a vj-1j with GBP armour to go with it though..

Wasn't this the same one that was listed in the suspicious auctions thread? Don't mean to scare you, just curious? I think someone pointed out there were two auctions using the exact same photo. There's a good chance I'm way off base though.

yeah, it looks like the head antennea is missing. But the antennea behind the head looks like those are there. Other than that the rest looks good.

Final;ly i got my SDF-1 issues, think i was too sensitive, the seller response back and the item has been send thru EMS and one more good news. i manage to get another SDF-1 thru ebay at a lower price of USD$61!!!! unbelievable but i think i will use either for a customization or coloring.

hahah weather the ship :p

well just emailed the seller abut when he can send the item, he didi nto reply, lucky i have not send the money over yet. if not i will cry...

Don't worry, if he flakes out, you can always go for this ultimate SDF-1

Ultimate SDF-1

:p

Is it colored grey or is it from the dust??!?!?!!? :D

Well, although I am sad to see this beauty go, but I am no longer the owner of this custom. :unsure: And yes the SDF-1 was colored with grey dust. :p j/k

dude thats too bad you had to let that one go I just picked up one of kishimotos newer dyrl sdf-1 for a good price I'm not telling though :D . It looks nicer because he added larger booster at the base of the feet I'll bring it to mwcon 5. Man you sold it for hella money you got hook up! :lol:

from Rich