Site For My VF-1 Art

Brianw76

Here's a site I started making a long time ago. It was suppost to look like a company website for Stonewell/Bellcom. My plan was and still kinda is to model all the aircraft that Stonewell/Bellcom made. Once I get some line art for the VF-0 I'll start on it and maybe finish the site. The VF-0 page is just a copy of the vf-1 page since I dont have any info on it.

Tell me what you guys think so far.

WebSite

Brian

Whoa.....that's some great work Brian! Wasn't it VF-1X.com (sp) that carried the Stonewall/Bellcome Valkyrie T-shirts? I've always wanted to get one of those. :D I can't wait to see what else you have in store.

Whoa.....that's some great work Brian! Wasn't it VF-1X.com (sp) that carried the Stonewall/Bellcome Valkyrie T-shirts? I've always wanted to get one of those.  :D  I can't wait to see what else you have in store.

Yep, thats kinda where I got the idea. I love that shirt, too bad its old and the printing on the back is wearing off and i'll never be able to replace it.