Eureka 7

Aegis!

News time! & it's hella sweet, :D

http://forums.animeondvd.com/showflat.php?...sb=5&o=&fpart=1

Eureka Seven is currently scheduled to street on: 4/25/2006

It will come in both a Special and Regular Edition.

Contents of the Special Edition include an Artbox as well as the following:

- Eureka Seven Vol. 1 Manga

- Eureka Seven OST

- Eureka Seven T-Shirt

He mentions later in the thread that the manga is the actual E7 alternate story and not just some kind of bonus cheapy thing.

I'm going to have to wait and see just how much (if any) of this stuff Beez can get for it's European release but I may end up biuying it and selling Vol 1 and possibly the OST as well as I allready own it.

edit: Product pictures, http://www.aaaanime.com/dvds.asp?view=item&code=20820

Edited by Fort Max

Eureka Seven is currently scheduled to street on: 4/25/2006

355841[/snapback]

ORDERED!!! :lol:

My wallets gonna be groaning this year anime-wise. Between the 5 series I'm currently getting. MONSTER, My Hime, Trinity Blood, and Shuffle! also coming out. NOT counting my throughly UN-healthly manga addiction(20+titles/month and rising) it looks like I'll be working at least a month of OverTime this year.

*sigh*

I'm such a slave to my hobby's. B))

And chrono, Trinity Blood totally sucks btw.

356462[/snapback]

So does your avatar, but you don't see me posting much complaining about it!!! TB sucks about as much as Trigun, Gungrave, and ALL post GITS material does. If I was picky about what anime I bought then, to be honest, I wouldn't buy any at all because of it's continously poor execution.

You guys got your 50-250 dollar toy's & models I have my 5-65 dollar anime/manga addiction. ;)

And chrono, Trinity Blood totally sucks btw.

356462[/snapback]

So does your avatar, but you don't see me posting much complaining about it!!! TB sucks about as much as Trigun, Gungrave, and ALL post GITS material does. If I was picky about what anime I bought then, to be honest, I wouldn't buy any at all because of it's continously poor execution.

You guys got your 50-250 dollar toy's & models I have my 5-65 dollar anime/manga addiction. ;)

356504[/snapback]

AU Contraire, Trinity Blood is has an awesome setting and story. Just unfortunately the author died before the novels were finished and thus the anime somewhat ended where the incomplete novels did, thus a very rushed and unresolved ending. Just prepare to be disappointed and move on to the manga. :o

Sorry to derail an Eureka Thread. :D

Edited by wolfx

Seen up to ep23.

I like the design of these vehicles. Did anyone get reminded of max and milia when they saw the red and blue mecha? :D

And just what relationship does Eureka have or had with holland? Why doesn't holland like chics his own age like Talho? Disgusting, it's like when Roy was flirting with minmay in macross when hikaru was more suitable for her. :D

Edited by 1/1 LowViz Lurker

Seen up to ep23.

I like the design of these vehicles.  Did anyone get reminded of max and milia when they saw the red and blue mecha? :D

I was. ;)

And just what relationship does Eureka have or had with holland? Why doesn't holland like chics his own age like Talho? Disgusting, it's like when Roy was flirting with minmay in macross when hikaru was more suitable for her.  :D

357217[/snapback]

He's probably to Eureka what Dominic is to Anemone. Their "babysitter" or something. :lol: And he does like Talho, just too ego to admit it and Talho's jealous of him being so openly caring for Eureka compared to her.

Seen up to ep23.

I like the design of these vehicles.  Did anyone get reminded of max and milia when they saw the red and blue mecha? :D

I was. ;)

And just what relationship does Eureka have or had with holland? Why doesn't holland like chics his own age like Talho? Disgusting, it's like when Roy was flirting with minmay in macross when hikaru was more suitable for her.  :D

357217[/snapback]

He's probably to Eureka what Dominic is to Anemone. Their "babysitter" or something. :lol: And he does like Talho, just too ego to admit it and Talho's jealous of him being so openly caring for Eureka compared to her.

357305[/snapback]

It's kinda hard to figure out Hollands relationship with Eureka. On one hand you want to say that he cares about her, but on the other hand you really get the feeling that he's using her for something.

Oh and Hollands using Talho that much is clear and has been clear for awhile. It's just hard to figure out the 'why' of it.

I think it all revolves around the Nirvarsh, my theory is that it chooses it's pilot but that this decision is down to Eureka. Holland was on good terms with Eureka and had been for a while untill Renton came around (see also, Gendo Ikari, Rei & Shinji).

As much as he needs or wants to hace control over Renton (he is the son of this famous hero that holland once knew and possibly revered himself) he resents Renton for distracting Eurekas attention away from him.

And he was pissed when Renton started speaking of the Nirvarsh as though he was it's designated pilot.

As for the connection between the Nirvarsh & Eureka herself I have no idea, I'm pretty certain she's not human. Perhaps she's something like Vash.

Holland and Talho seems to be mostly beacause she knows what's gone on in the past and she also speaks of Rentons sister a lot.

Just about to dive into the new ep. :D

I would like to know more about the amita drive and compac drive.

They look like they can store mp3s on them. I think what happens is when you link them up thier combined strength (eureka feeling loved and cared for by someone, while Renton feeling like he has a purpose in life by protecting something) makes the robot have super powers.

Without the pilots feeling happy that green mp3 player doesn't glow with energy. That's just my theory. It might have something to do with the mental health of the two pilots but that doctor is too scientific about it to understand feelings. (ie she even mentions she is not some guidance counsellor)

If one pilot feels depressed, the robot gets angry at the other for not communicating its feelings and rejects the one who is insensitive. ie eureka being ignored by the robot whose will is really to unite those two together. Maybe the robot is telling eureka something by ignoring her: "have sex with renton and be happy, ya bitch." :D The robot is really like a kid's virtual pet that does what its pilot tells it to do. So if the pilot is angry it will augment that emotion in combat making it go berserk and reducing its enemies to a gooey mess. If it is defensive, the barrier shield thingy pops out and that super power is accessed through the pilots mind.

Of course because Holland is too insensitive maybe he can't access these powers and wants to be the one to be loved and apreciated by the crew? I never considered it like that till now but if you think about it everyone looks up to him as some sort of legend and maybe he is under pressure to live up to this status so he sees renton as a threat? There are not many strong characters onboard apart from talho who will disagree with him so he must feel uncomfortable about losing control to a mere noob kid. :D

I think the theme of the story is communication of feelings. When they go into the dream state, the zone, they are more honest about expressing themselves and not so embarssed. One thing that I got sick of in the early stages of the show was how renton would always hold off on his feelings for the girl and act goofy.

Now if the robot can speak and the girl can communicate with the machine, but the robot disagrees with what she says, then it is possible that the machine won't synch with the pilot properly and you get bad results. Something like aquarion's vectors splitting apart when the pilots want to go thier own seperate ways instead of working together and uniting thier spirits as one "spirit-being" inside the mechanical shell. It's like the holy trinity thingy: the father, (renton) the son (once the spirit unites with a girl to create "one flesh" and produce a child through marriage/sex) and the holy spirit. (the being created when the robot has the spirit of both pilots guiding it to animate the dead body of the giant machine and giving it life. Without a "Soul", it is just like a normal robot like the ones the military use. But when guided by two people in synch with each other to fight with conviction and a singular cause, it becomes a godlike mecha with super power. Of course like a sacrificial lamb Renton's dad must have killed himself to save the world and now his grandpa doesn't want his son to go the same path.)

Holland's sour relations with Talho have created a rift and maybe he's not as good as the kid, and it seems everyone onboard the ship is effected by the absence of Renton now. Without Renton they are doomed. :D

BTW I think the Aquarion would smash the Nirvash in a real combat if they ever fought though. :)

I always veiwed that little drive thingie of Rentons as a key for the Nirvashs higher functions(it's state of being, etc) that his father helped to make and was keyed to his familys(or Rentons) DNA/physio make-up. Kinda like putting in more RAM if you will or a limiter remover. And from that veiwpoint I've felt that Eureka was slowly tuned out by the Nirvash. Whether it was because of the drive combine with Rentons presence(which it started differing to Renton as it's pilot/master) or whether it's higher functions increased it's 'state of being' to higher the Eureka's(thus her confusion at not being able to understand it anymore).

As for the story I always veiwed it as a BONES EVA-clone but with superior music and pacing with the usual 'boy & his robot' minutia.

But why does seemingly everyone think that Tahlo & Holland have a 'relationship' and not a casual sex one? Which is MY impression since that earlier scene when they were in the hospital.

I doubt she would just be in it for sex. Why would she cry when telling Renton how Eureka had stole attention from her? If it is just sex I doubt she would get that emotional.

Also I notice there is this element of "dreaming" or "tripping out" that might have something to do with it.

So long as the little kid has dreams and make it his reality and don't listen to anyone else's advice (that includes holland who he looks up to and probably wants to copy as a role model) than he can achieve anything. Kind of corny but its like the matrix in a way too. Renton is like a neo trying to escape reality. Instead of taking responsibility and becoming a boring mechanic like his dad, he abandons that to go with this surfer group as an escape. Now that he is caught in between a war, he should have to learn to be responsible and mature as lives are in real danger and no more can he 'enjoy being a kid' like what his new 'parents' tell him to.

That is another thing: hollands philosophy is his alone. When renton realises that flying isn't about the board or the type of equipment at all but about how "in tune" or "in sync" with the waves you are, that is all that matters. Renton is not a Holland clone. He should grow up to be himself instead of following an ideal or hero and then worshipping it. Originally his dream was to be like holland. Of course sometimes it isn't good to have that dream and to face reality to avoid dispointment.

I think when he jumps into the zone, he is entering a ball of global consciousness of other people's thoughts. He can see what they see, feel what they feel, and from that understand the persons true feelings rather than waiting for them to express them in the real world outside the mysterious cloud. So when people are inside the cloud their minds are linked and they communicate through some psychic link while asleep. The cloud could just be a ball of people's dreams and going there reveals a secret about that person inside it that you wouldn't ordinarily know about unless they revealed it. It reveals the truth about yourself and others and they can share that dream like a home video of other's thoughts.

Maybe the zone is like heaven and when you get inside it, all the problems on earth go away - no more need to communicate or fight or argue since you can dream and be conscious of what others are feeling. That seems to be the main problem with Holland by not communicating, he distances himself from Talho and others. It would be his own fault if eureka leaves and no longer dependant on holland for guidance. She is probably hiding some secrets we don't know about yet. Probably her mind was screwed with, memories erased in one of her missions to help her cope with the the pain of killing innocents on the last mission they were on, (but somehow she regained some it back to be able to tell renton her past) and holland became attached to her while they were in SOF and she trusts him to give her the commands but he likes her more than just a friend. ...But she may have forgotten it or something and now acts like a robot herself as if she didn't know they had a 'thing' together. Only listening to him for commands with no indication of love.

Something from thier past happened and they had a romantic relationship before she lost memory. That's what I think. Her eyeballs kind of look like she is in some kind of trance or something hehe..

And if you think about those little kids, thier only family is Eureka. If Renton becomes the father figure to those little kids, it links up with the whole, becoming a man thing that renton struggles with due to his youth and adolesence and trying to grow up to be mature. (even the little kids call him a kid)

But if united with eureka he can protect the girl, raise the kids (they need discipline too) and give eureka some much needed love and meaning to her life rather than as a tool for use in war and then thrown out when no longer needed. If holland is just using her, and the robot rejects her, she has nothing left to live for is how I see it. What about her feelings? I think Holland is selfish for that reason and really doesn't deserve eureka. But I think there may be an element of him just caring for her safety and slowly accepting that she has her own needs as well. The only reason she follows orders and is so obediant is for attention and pats on the back for a job well done by her superiors is how I see it. Once that was taken away by Renton becoming the new pilot she went into depression. If she dies Holland won't forgive himself so he acts extra protective of her.

Here's my pet theories: (i'll watch 24 tonight )

1.) They're not on earth. Its some other planet.

2.) They were being attacked by invisible energy-based aliens or something.

3.1) Then there's the LFOs (Light (alien?) Finding Operation), alien or native to the planet, were discovered that could detect and kill these aliens. Renton's dad found the oldest one, Type ZERO. Activated the 7th Swell phenomenon and turned all aliens into golden fluid (the one the Vodarek priest gave Holland. LCL?). He died in the process, whereas Renton's sister "soul" was sucked into the Nirvash. ( dramatic music: DUM DUM DUMMMMM!!!)

4.) The new government deems the Vodarek cultists as alien worshippers that aim to ressurect those gold liquids into them aliens, thus goes on a global campaign to eliminate them, despite their pacifist nature. Some of them fight back and are deemed terrorists.

3.2) I think this is more likely. The "Summer Of Love" incident as they call it happens, trapar is released in the air, and throws the world in chaos. A cult known as the Vodarek hail this as a judgement from God. LFO were creatures ......that would reside in trapar rich areas (like skyfish) and when u find an LFO, it'll probably be trapar rich (i'm just talking outta my a** here. :p) and thus its name.

What i can't place at the moment is:

What is trapar? The life force of the planet? :rolleyes: What is a compact drive? A compacted LFO? (thus its ability to find Light/trapar?) How about the Amita Drive? Some compacted alien perhaps?

I'm sure someone out there is watching the raws and is probably laughing at my theories now. :p

In the end i'm sure it all boils down to the relationship between the characters. Its already hinted throughout the show that trapar, skyfish and even that cloud thing whatever you called it, has to do with people's feelings.

Maybe Renton will become the key to the 8th Swell (:lol:) that will either decide to destroy the world or get rid of its trapar and seismic instability.

And anyone has any info on the PS2 game? There's precious little info about the game online other than its taking place few years after the anime, and has one key character from the anime. The rest of the cast is all new.

I thought trapar was "transparent particle". Maybe it's related to minovsky particles from universal century? :D

I think it's invisible stuff we can't see but somehow the machines they use react to it and provide an antigravity effect on the material which makes them float. The thicker it gets the better the lift. Maybe not AG but it gives a good excuse for why mechs can surf on it and look stylish. :)

Vodereks might actually be like the newtypes of this series who the feddie see as a threat because they are scared of them and what they could do. So like what happened with amuro ray they keep an eye on them under the excuse they are guarding him. But in reality they don't trust the people so they try to kill them all. I think the old lady mentioned that it was all bullshit and none of them were actually violent. Maybe they tried to fight in self defence but they left people alone for the most part.

I wonder why that guy reading the Golden Bough was put into prison by the military and why they need him so badly? Is he going to be like the Char of the series and try to kill off the people ordering him around in a sudden move?

I don't really know what those drives are. Maybe they are just programs that unlock the potential of the robot. Some of the power is unauthorised to be used because it might be dangerous or something, so they develop removable drives so different people with different security clearance can use the same robot accessing only the features they were given clearance for. Just guessing here. But whatever.. it glows with the words "eureka" on it. I bet the girl was part of a secret military project "Project eureka" or something to develop a hybrid alien human to be able to use the robot. Maybe renton is an alien too? Don't you think it strange that a 14 year old boy can pilot a mech better than a trained soldier for an elite special forces group, and the kid has no experience?

I doubt she would just be in it for sex. Why would she cry when telling Renton how Eureka had stole attention from her? If it is just sex I doubt she would get that emotional.

357578[/snapback]

Because Talhoe is a jealous nutcase. I got that from the episode that Holland picked her up from the 'hopspital'. Sex in the hospital(how CLAMP can you get) how lame unless it's a mental hospital.

I'm still up in the air over just what those 'zones' are.(pardon the pun) Mainly because them and the alien episode were so close together you can't discount them being alien weaponary, simple translators(Rentons sis popped in there), or purely natural atmospheric phenoms. Too little info to even work with.

I wonder why that guy reading the Golden Bough was put into prison by the military and why they need him so badly? Is he going to be like the Char of the series and try to kill off the people ordering him around in a sudden move?

I had thought that he already had soon after he was released, because he quickly moved to directly under that triads and could easly be considered the 'fourth'.

--------------------------

wolfx,

1) Right. Do to what seems to be a sole planetary government I'd say it's a colony.

2) There are aliens we just haven't seen them yet, but I'd say they are crystaline in stylings. Which plays into what I said in (1) about this being a colony. The humans came in terraformed/killed off the aliens and set-up shop there. Abit Trigun-ish.

3.1) Got the impression that the LFO's were, the typical, lost tech plotting. But with the newer eps. you get the feeling that they may be the aliens adapted equipment.

3.2) Don't know, but I really like how they call it "The Summer of Love". Plays with your mind. hehehe

4) I got the impression that the Vodarek cultists were the typical "innocents done wrong" pape, but they're teachings would lead to government instability and nobody wants to have THAT happen.

I hope they don't get lame VA's for the english release.... ADV is bad enough with what seems like 50% of their shows sounding like half the cast of SAK/EVA. :/

Sex in the hospital (how CLAMP can you get) how lame unless it's a mental hospital.

357623[/snapback]

LOL.......what's wrong with sex in a hospital? I'll take it anywhere, anyplace, anytime I can get it :p:lol:

I'm only up to ep # 17 so far. Bit difficult to figure out the finer points of the story sometimes with the crappy Engrish subs of the HK boot. :(

Graham

I thought trapar was "transparent particle". Maybe it's related to minovsky particles from universal century? :D

I think it's invisible stuff we can't see but somehow the machines they use react to it and provide an antigravity effect on the material which makes them float. The thicker it gets the better the lift. Maybe not AG but it gives a good excuse for why mechs can surf on it and look stylish. :)

Can be true. But humans can ride waves too with boards. But the "wheel" they keep talking about is probably part of an LFO that gives that antigrav push?

Vodereks might actually be like the newtypes of this series who the feddie see as a threat because they are scared of them and what they could do. So like what happened with amuro ray they keep an eye on them under the excuse they are guarding him. But in reality they don't trust the people so they try to kill them all. I think the old lady mentioned that it was all bullshit and none of them were actually violent. Maybe they tried to fight in self defence but they left people alone for the most part.

I don't think their newtypish. I thought in Gundam everyone wants a Newtype in their ranks? What with all the specially made for Newtype mobile suits around...... :lol: I'm just starting Zeta and i find it funny how one of them (the doctor) keeps asking Quattro if every other new person that joins them is a newtype. :lol:

He probably did something that went against the interests of the military. And yes i think he'll be a Char-type character. He's the bad guy, but his intents are not evil.

I don't really know what those drives are. Maybe they are just programs that unlock the potential of the robot. Some of the power is unauthorised to be used because it might be dangerous or something, so they develop removable drives so different people with different security clearance can use the same robot accessing only the features they were given clearance for. Just guessing here. But whatever.. it glows with the words "eureka" on it.

Only the Amita drive does that. But it seems every other person in Eureka 7 has a compact drive. For now, the Compact Drive seems to be a key/energy source for LFOs, a device to detect trapar levels, and bait for skyfish. :lol:

I bet the girl was part of a secret military project "Project eureka" or something to develop a hybrid alien human to be able to use the robot. Maybe renton is an alien too? Don't you think it strange that a 14 year old boy can pilot a mech better than a trained soldier for an elite special forces group, and the kid has no experience?

357613[/snapback]

Mostly, I think, its because its the Nirvash ZERO. Uber powered LFO. Then...there's the Amita Drive, which i'm not sure if it is always activated. But Eureka has said it, the Nirvash and Renton have some kinda sync relation. But also remmember the days when he was still a noob. When he would throw up while flying around.

Who knows. His dad was part of the military then to fight off the aliens or whatever great cataclysm then. His sister was probably part of the project too if there was a project. But I think for added drama, the show might probably lead to this: Renton, Eureka, Renton's dad and sister are part of some Eureka Project thing. Renton was made to coincide with Eureka to activate something with the Nirvash. Renton finds out that his feelings/attraction for Eureka are genetic and predestined from birth. Maybe when they *cough* "unite" great things happen. Renton finds out that his life is a lie and has suicidal thoughts. Nirvash turns into a black mecha and starts to end the world.

How's that for a storyline? :lol:

Nah there already is that black version the psycho drugged chic with the bloody nose uses: theEnd. The government likes to exploit little children. You can't have two black mecha. This is why I think that perhaps Eureka might have been drugged or had her mind wiped or something. Or alternatively went all Guld (memory blocked due to traumatic experience) and the trauma of killing so many people made her block out the painful memories out as a way to deal with it mentally. Renton's dad could have went up against a similar evil version of the Nirvash and they both killed each other off in a big battle or something.

Maybe like what happened with aquarion they will try mass producing the uber mecha to help fight these aliens? The end of the world theme is hinted alot though. You can tell the people are panicking to thier governments about what is going on and they won't give any answer. Even Renton's dream sequence hints that. (ie the classroom is full of burnt bodies, maybe it is a prophetic sign of things to come in future? with the alien/zone thing trying to communicate through symbols?)

I thought in Gundam everyone wants a Newtype in their ranks? What with all the specially made for Newtype mobile suits around......

But I got the feeling that in Zeta that amuro had to sneak away from his own government in order to be free. They love to use him suuure. But after he does his thing, they are also scared that maybe he might turn against them due to him being newtype and all. So they watch him, have spies dressed up as normal people in plain clothes reporting his every move, and similarly in eureka 7 they purposely limit who can use the type zero for security purposes. They don't want thier own weapons being turned against them now do they? The oldtypes within the military don't care if he was the one year war hero, so long as his power is kept in check and they can control him for thier own agenda and within thier own boundary.

So his dad's dying wish is to hand the amita drive to renton's grandfather, who he trusts, and the power is kept safe because he unlike Renton's uncle isn't so gung ho about the use of such power in the wrong hands. All those super powers were a surprise even to Holland. So it must be like the first time they've seen things like the barrier shield being activated and such. It might be the robots doing that activated the sheild or it could be the kid that did it when he decided to protect his GF, either way it made the robot seem like it had some hidden potential that no one seen before.

It is funny that nobody really knows what the coralian thing is. The words alone can't describe it, so it must be something you experience yourself to understand.

Anyway it will be good to see how max and milia :D go up against Holland and crew. MAybe it will force renton after seeing his best friends fighting each other to get in between the two of them using his uber mech and try to break up the fight using his newtype ability and strange connection he has to machines. (communicating to them)

I watched ep 24 yesterday. I feel really sad for Renton, Charles and Ray. They were sincerely enjoying themselves and were perfectly happy....almost unaturally happy, until they found out each other's stories. Circumstances force them to go their own ways. What would you do in Renton's shoes? Crap...i'd be confused and just go sulk myself far away while they both kill each other. Ray was crying, such a cool and strong woman too. Breaks my heart to see her cry. :(

Nah there already is that black version the psycho drugged chic with the bloody nose uses: theEnd. The government likes to exploit little children. You can't have two black mecha. This is why I think that perhaps Eureka might have been drugged or had her mind wiped or something. Or alternatively went all Guld (memory blocked due to traumatic experience) and the trauma of killing so many people made her block out the painful memories out as a way to deal with it mentally. Renton's dad could have went up against a similar evil version of the Nirvash and they both killed each other off in a big battle or something.

I think i am mixing shows up that i recalled the Nirvash to turn black. I think it was in Aquarion that it turned black. But hey.....inverted/black versions of the same mecha isn't new in Kawamori shows. Escaflowne has it, Aquarion has it, then there will be BLACK NIRVASH. ;)

And highly possible too that Eureka seems a little mentally retarded due to her past trauma of being a heartless killing machine. There's definately a relation between her and Anemone. I wonder what are they.

Anyway it will be good to see how max and milia  go up against Holland and crew. MAybe it will force renton after seeing his best friends fighting each other to get in between the two of them using his uber mech and try to break up the fight using his newtype ability and strange connection he has to machines. (communicating to them)

Maybe he will shout "YAMEROOO!!!" (stop it!) The Nirvash fires up, drives by itself and stops everyone fighting. XD

You know what, I'm too lazy to look through all 9 pages at this moment, but can anyone hook me up with a torrent link blah blah blah...much appreciated.

357843[/snapback]

http://forums.nanashi-fansubs.com/index.php?showtopic=728

And since I allready made this post, New games!

http://ps2.ign.com/articles/679/679035p1.html

Hopefully it's seen enough success for Bandai to get it translated.

Edited by Fort Max

Ok , just finnished wathcing Ep.25 , but I feel the urge to comment on some of the speculation going on here. Much of the things being speculated could easily be answered by watchng the show more carefully.

I thought trapar was "transparent particle".

I think it's invisible stuff we can't see but somehow the machines they use react to it and provide an antigravity effect on the material which makes them float.

You are quite correct , except for the antigravity part , all of the machinery (LFO boards , flahships , etc...) in E7 uses Skyfish as raw material (some sort of Film ) for sealing their surface , what skyfish Film does is reflect these Light particles (Light Finding Operation/LFOs could´ve been used initially as tools for finding trapar springs , not as weapons ) , hence when there is more trapar uplift pressure the more particles the film reflects and the easier it gets to be lifted into the air , unless there is to much of it like it did when they found that Coralian and it gets unstable to ride ;).

1.) They're not on earth. Its some other planet.

They are on earth actually , they confirm this rather frequently on the show.

The reason why everything looks out of this planet , almost alien-like, with all of the strange geography and the ¨Pile Bunkers¨ ( those stick-like thingys) is because of the way the goverment over-exploits the trapar springs hidden beneath the earth , hence causing mayor earthquakes and transforming the geography of a place. That and the way Coralians leave a mess behind them.

This is how they found the LFOs ( and more probably how Renton´s dad found the Nirvash). My view is that LFO were created by action of the trapar sealed beneath earth , so when they first found about trapar they tried to get hold of it and instead released all of the energy accumulated and chanced the Earth surface like Renton did with the Nirvash and the Seven swell.

3.1) Then there's the LFOs (Light (alien?) Finding Operation), alien or native to the planet, were discovered that could detect and kill these aliens. Renton's dad found the oldest one, Type ZERO. Activated the 7th Swell phenomenon and turned all aliens into golden fluid (the one the Vodarek priest gave Holland. LCL?). He died in the process, whereas Renton's sister "soul" was sucked into the Nirvash. ( dramatic music: DUM DUM DUMMMMM!!!)

mmmm...riight :rolleyes: , just one thing tough...WHAT FREAKING ALIENS ARE U TALKING AABOUT !!!??? :huh:

I don´t think the LFOs are in any way some kind of aliens or that the Vodarek´s liquid is either, yes , LFOs are absolutely concient beings/machines , or at least the Nirvash and theEND are ( non-mass produced units) , but I´m sure they´re are not aliens , just some mechanical life forms ( think of the Autobots and Decepticons ) . I don´t see any evidence to suggest the Nirvash is indeed renton´s sister trapped inside a machine BTW.

Based on what we see in Ep.18 we can clearly see how ¨raw¨ LFOs are born from within the trabar springs , I see it as if they were some kind of ¨mineral residue¨ from Trapar concentration that are extracted and then modified in factories to be piloted by humans. So no , they are not aliens , just some life form born from trapar springs. KLF´s on the other hand are purely mechanical tools IMO not conscient beings.

Then...there's the Amita Drive, which i'm not sure if it is always activated. But Eureka has said it, the Nirvash and Renton have some kinda sync relation.

His dad was part of the military then to fight off the aliens or whatever great cataclysm then. His sister was probably part of the project too if there was a project. But I think for added drama, the show might probably lead to this: Renton, Eureka, Renton's dad and sister are part of some Eureka Project thing. Renton was made to coincide with Eureka to activate something with the Nirvash. Renton finds out that his feelings/attraction for Eureka are genetic and predestined from birth. Maybe when they *cough* "unite" great things happen. Renton finds out that his life is a lie and has suicidal thoughts. Nirvash turns into a black mecha and starts to end the world.

sounds too much like EVA to me :rolleyes:<_<

If you watch Ep.10-25 you´ll realize , and it is actually said , that the Nirvash , in order to function properly and with it´s full potential in needs both Renton and Eureka to be piloting it at the same time.remember the Seven Swell episode. Also , The nirvash is designed to respond to Renton´s and Eureka´s brain signals , when they are in sync , the nirvash awakes and creates the Seven Swell phenomenon ( like an artificial coralian) , in this case the Amita drive acts like an adapter for the Nirvash to sync with both Renton and Eureka , a key for it to awake fully. This was probably designed by Renton´s dad , as a way yo keep the nirvash from being awakened by the military.

I presumme Renton´s dad is not the hero everyone thinks , and that he coopearted with the goverment to mess up this world , then he realized he was wrong ( probably because of his daughter intervention) and tried to fix things up , but it was late and was betrayed by the military , but just before the end he reprogramed the Nirvash to act only to Renton´s will , knowing he´ll do the right thing.

Then the military tried to emulate the Nirvash system and created a clone , Type TheEND , along with one for Eureka , Anemone.

Thanks for clearing that up. I got the feeling though that the coralian is a living thing. Maybe an alien or something and eureka is the key to the awakening of humans. (ie like the newtype's belief in man evolving into a more peaceful understanding human with psychic ability and using that communication skills to create understanding between people so that is why they wanted to migrate tp space: at first it was for overpoulation reasons but then they came up with the theory that space forced humans to use an ability within thier own brains that laid dormant for centiries but was never used up till the time they move to space and rely on it by "excercising" the mind more.)

Eureka might be light itself like when you get a bright idea and a light bulb goes off in your head when you find the answer to something. So the 7 might be her and renton's ability to create that seven swell thing at will. It is linked to the mind of the pilot perhaps and that is why feelings attract those flying creatures. You can control trapar like the force in starwars, or it can control you. (like the dark side of the force possessing the individual and making them something other than what they were before they had it)

So I think the light particle can be used for good and evil. These are all theories. Maybe the black mecha is the evil form and the NirVash is the good one? When the mind of the pilot is controlled the robot goes all evil (or if the person is angry it goes beserk) but if the pilot is depressed the robot can't respond so it rejects the pilot.

The reason Eureka felt so enthusiastic was because she felt she had a purpose and belonging by piloting the nirvash. After a time it rejected her due to her feeling of rejection after renton took over, and she couldn't move it. So maybe the trapar are the invisible medium from which people can psychically communicate to each other? The coralian allows these pilots to wander into each other's thoughts and fears so that is why they could talk to each other in thier dreams?

The robot being a living thing, needs the mind of the person to be "synch to the waves" (the max and milia characters can understand the waves better through music as an example) in order to control the board or the mecha as if it were thier body. But you need "love" for the ultimate power so having a partner that empowers the pilot to protect gives the robot things like the barrier. Once the robot reads the pilot's mind it acitivates whatever is needed. This is why renton falls off as he 'loses' concentration and gives into self doubt. The light may respond to fear so the person falls if they are not in synch to the waves.

"Hate" allows the robot to act stronger and more menacing (ie when Renton went all psycho against that guy who turned into squahsed bug) and this might be why the black mecha looks so bad. The military want to exploit this dark power of the robot (beserk mode) as opposed to the good power (which is defense and protection.)

That scientist lady doesn't quite understand it yet because the results are to do with the emotion of the pilot at the time so it seems erratic.

So the trapar waves provide a communication medium for psychic signals ie similar to how radio waves can be used to "transmit" and "recieve" data. When the pilot transmit emotions like "love", or "protect" the robot picks up the psychic signal and unleashes those special abilities like the barrier to defend. This can explain why the flying things respond to happiness. They can recieve the brain and psychic waves of humans by tuning into the trapar waves like a radio can be tuned to listen on certain channels and pick up a signal.

Being 'in synch', or 'in tune' to each other "wave frequency" only happens when both pilots feel the same thing at the time or the robot gets confused. I think this is similar to the Aqaurion when all the pilots have "mind sex" together and get the orgasm effect. You can't have three individuals piloting the machine, but when all agree and unite for a single purpose allowing the head pilot to command it, they can form the super robot and fight as a single being or else they will break into vectors.(when they fight amongst each other and lose synch. Badly synched pilots like the cursed girl who doubt themselves, end up screwing up the connection)

I will watch more episodes later. Still haven't downloaded ep25 yet.

Jeez, man I just finished getting the animecraze episodes of 1-13, only to find out they're subtitled in ITALIAN!  >_>

360315[/snapback]

I posted a link for english subs earlier on this page.

Aegis, where does it confirm that this is Earth? I was pretty certain that it's another planet. :blink: