New Macross Design Works by Shoji ?

vanpang

I went to my regular Japanese book store today and was told by one of the staff that there would be a new Macross Design Works by Shoji Kawamori coming out end of this month in Japan and the price is around USD50.00. Unfortunately, he could not tell me whether this is a reprint of the 2002 version or a revised updated 2005 version. Anyone else know antything about this ? :ph34r:

Probably talking about the 'Kazutaka Miyatake Macross & Orguss Design Works', which is due out on April 30th and has been discussed in several threads in this board already. Nothing to do with Shoji.

The main thread discussing the book is here.

Graham

I would check with him again and let you guys know later.

Probably talking about the 'Kazutaka Miyatake Macross & Orguss Design Works', which is due out on April 30th and has been discussed in several threads in this board already. Nothing to do with Shoji.

Graham

Yes, please check again! :lol:

On a side note. Just today I was able to secure a copy of one of the Macross PS2 game book. I was looking forward to seeing some artwork, instead there's so plenty of game guides (as a game book should). The other game book will arrive soon. I guess I shouldn't expect too much! :(

Graham

Yes, please check again! :lol:

On a side note. Just today I was able to secure a copy of one of the Macross PS2 game book. I was looking forward to seeing some artwork, instead there's so plenty of game guides (as a game book should). The other game book will arrive soon. I guess I shouldn't expect too much! :(

Sorry guys, the bookshop staff told me that he could not get me the ISBN number until end of this month (end of this week) when the book is released in Japan. However, he said it is on Macross designwork and so it might the book Graham mentioned earlier "'Kazutaka Miyatake Macross & Orguss Design Works". I would check with him end of this week and let you guys know.

Edited by vanpang

The ISBN number of the Kazutaka Miyatake Macross & Orguss Design Works is: -

ISBN: 4896016297

The publisher's website is here. Scroll down to the bottom of the page to see the new book.

The is no mention of an updated Kawamori Design Works on the publisher's website, so it's probably just those book store clerk jerks talking out of their asses.

Graham