GX-30 Voltes V Blueprints

wow my one of my holygrail of soc has been answered..

only daimos is left..

If Voltes V could talk to master piece voltron this is what he will say.

Voltes V, Bitch !! Bang Bang...!!

I'm Voltes V , Bitch!!

Edited by southpaw

Seven Posted on Apr 25 2005, 08:09 PM

Voltes V's head makes a way better plane than Combattler's. AND Voltes V has a ninja chick as a protagonist. So there.

Probably couldn't have said it better myself :D . VOLTES V's Cruiser volt-machine is waaaaaaaaay better than that of Combattler's!!!!

Edited by connor99

Y'all have no taste :p .

Combattler's Battle Jet (head) is much nicer looking.

Graham

So you like your planes with big martian antennae? The Voltes V head jet can shoot razor sharp boomerangs of doom!!! And it's red like the Red Baron's plane of death!! Combattler's head looks like a flying ladybug of fruity love!! :p

Y'all have no taste  :p .

Graham

So you like your planes with big martian antennae? The Voltes V head jet can shoot razor sharp boomerangs of doom!!! And it's red like the Red Baron's plane of death!! Combattler's head looks like a flying ladybug of fruity love!! :p

My Favorite Martian :lol:

Y'all have no taste  :p .

Graham

Ah but Combattler V's jet has cannons in the ear pieces, spinning blades on the wing tips, a beam weapon in the tail fin and fires dart shaped missiles from the wings. Loaded with weapons.

Graham

oh Yeah well I heard that combattler V eats babies, and you can trace lots of his "Charitable donatons" to the evil geniuses for a better tomarrow fund. The robot is basically keeping himself in business by funding those he is supposed to be defeating. That's why I'm voting Voltes V for robot overlord.

Also I seem to remember some sort of bithcin' electromagnetic top that Voltes shot with his belt whip. Come on that's so cool.

unless it was from another show then that robot is pretty cool.

But still go Voltes V boo everyone else! :p

Edited by Father Jack

Both of them were made by the same guy, I do remember there was 3rd one after them.

That was Deimos. But Deimos wasn't combining robot, IIRC... It was controlled by one guy...

Dr.V said that Graham is wrong.. hehe... Voltes rules.

Wow I had no idea this thread turned into a Voltes vs Combattler thread! :lol:

I am such an idiot. I had this really nice diecast toy of Grendizer with the UFO and everything. But I banged it all up when I was a kid smashing it up against my diecast Matchbox cargo truck until his head dented and the UFOs wings broke off. Then I used it like a oversized shuriken against a dirt mound. Now to think how I could of had it in my collection case... instead of that damn Matchbox cargo truck which my dad handed to me many years later. :(

Unarguable Fact: Grendizer is the SINGLE UGLIEST SUPER ROBOT EVER.

Oh really ... <_< , then what about the other SR like Getter and Gaiking ... the list goes on.

Less ugly and less ugly. Though the latter is certainly trying to win.

I can argue that easily.

Kotetsu Jeeg is way uglier. Its the only super robot with pinstripes.

big-23.jpg

Although, this guy is also pretty damn ugly.

Behold, "Golden Warrior Gold Lightan" AKA the only super robot to double as a meat tenderizer in its off time!

GOLDLIGHTAimg003.jpg

Beat that. :p

Edited by Seven

I can argue that easily.

Kotetsu Jeeg is way uglier. Its the only super robot with pinstripes.

big-23.jpg

Although, this guy is also pretty damn ugly.

Behold, "Golden Warrior Gold Lightan" AKA the only super robot to double as a meat tenderizer in its off time!

GOLDLIGHTAimg003.jpg

Beat that. :p

Okay... Lightan is... indescribably... you may have found a new #1. And it's a cardboard box with gold spraypaint.

But Jeeg... there's just no contest. Grendizer is infinitely uglier.

wrong.jpg

Grendizer ugly? I don't think so. Gaiking is the king of ugly robots. Just as ugly is that one nuclear-powered Jet-Alone (JA) from Neon Genesis Evangelion.

Now when will Bandai make a chogokin Mechander Robo?