VF-22 pics from dynamite 7

Ido

I'd think it's black. Max already pilots a blue. :blink:

he pilots a light blue. Gamlin's vf-22 valk is the same color as his VF-17 valk. That's my guess from what I've seen in the OAV.

speaking of gamlin's vf-22, I suppose his really happy that he now has a valk that can more than equal basara's vf-19, right? B))

Anyway from the pictures that i have seen gamlin's vf-22 is almost colored pitch black.

The VF-17's were black.

Diamond Force flies black with yellow trim, so Gamlin's VF-22S should be black with that yellow trim.

Emerald Force flew in the dark blue scheme for their 19's.

speaking of gamlin's vf-22, I suppose his really happy that he now has a valk that can more than equal basara's vf-19, right? B))

Anyway from the pictures that i have seen gamlin's vf-22 is almost colored pitch black.

Almost undoubtedly.

Though I bet he'd be happier if he could convince Basara that some people need killin'.

I thought Gamlin became good friends with Basara towards the end of Mac 7. Still, he should be happy because his Vf-22 is on par if not superior to the Emerald Force's Vf-19 Blazer Valkyries. I'd be pretty pissed if a moron like Doka gets a better valk than me.

I thought Gamlin became good friends with Basara towards the end of Mac 7. Still, he should be happy because his Vf-22 is on par if not superior to the Emerald Force's Vf-19 Blazer Valkyries. I'd be pretty pissed if a moron like Doka gets a better valk than me.

Being friends with someone doesn't mean you agree with their politics. :p

Here's what the Macross Compendium currently has to say on VF-22 variants: -

"VARIANTS:

VF-22: Advance production version with no additional series letter designation

VF-22S: Production version adopted by United Nations as special operations fighter. First manufactured by Macross 7 fleet factory ship Three Star under experimental license for two fighters".

The Compendium did previously mention a VF-22C, but that info is now deleted from the present VF-22 page..

I think there was some old material, perhaps a magazine article, I don't remember, that made reference to Gamlin's VF-22 in Dynamite 7 as being a VF-22C, but it was probably just a typo. Even the Dynamite 7 art book has 'VF-22S' written next to the lineart drawings.

Graham