1/72 Regult

captain america

Hi Guys.

For all of you who want a Regult model, please follow these instructions: click on my screen name and send me an e-mail through Macrossworld. In the e-mail, please include the following info:

-your MW name

-your real name

-your full shipping address

-quantity of kits desired

Kit price : $125.00

I will then e-mail you back with payment instructions and the shipping total based on where you live. Shipping for north-american residents is $15 per. Europe & asia $26.00 per model.

From that point, i will only e-mail you if something is wrong, or if I feel it will take more than 1 week to process your order. Otherwise, failing to hear from me means that your order is being cast and is on its way to you.

Important: some people love the idea of clear parts, while some find the clear resin a bit soft & troublesome to work with. Therefore, if you prefer a kit with all opaque (regular) resin parts, you need only mention it in your e-mail to me, and I will produce it for you.

If you have any further questions, you can simply include them in your e-mail to me. :)

post-3-1116398591_thumb.jpg

Edited by captain america

Will have to wait until the first of the month when I get paid.

Shouldn't the shipping order be when the balance is paid? I would hate to think that people who paid in full would have to wait untill the guy higer on the list needs time to find the cash. ;)

[AOL voice]You got mail![/AOL voice]

Thanks, Captain! :D

Down payment already sent, last week. Yeah, I was working 12 hrs shifts, and couldn't post until now. :p

:blink:

1.5 to 2 weeks?!

If only I visted this forum before making a bid an evilBay. :wacko:

Hmm....depending on the shipping cost, I hope I'll have enough by then. :unsure:

Surprise!

A test shot pic of the parts. The left half of the pod housing and a few other parts will be clear on the final models.

The black rectangles in the lower right are (surprise!) rubber parts! They're gaskets for the leg joints, designed to hide the ball-joints, while not hampering poseability. This way, the joints of the Regult will look just as they do in the line art! :)

post-3-1114993341_thumb.jpg