What is lying on your workbench?

Add to the above all 6 variants of the starship enterprise, a Voyager, a night vision equipped panther tank, a Famo german tank recovery truck with trailer, a Russian SA-13 A/A missile tank, a Marine corps AAV7 with the EAAK armor package, a British warrior fiels maintenance vehicle,and about 50 pollyS and testors acryl paints and that wraps up the rest. I FEEL SWAMPED. after the Xwing though im going to put the finishing touches on both my 1/48th strike valks.

Oh yeah she missed me. She basically searched the net while i was gone, emailed me a big list to pick from and out of my choices she drew her own . That way she knew what i was looking for but i hqad so many choices i still didnt know what she was going to get out of it all.

Heres a little update of my Fine Molds Millennium Falcon for you. there are alot of Greeblies on this kit. 900 pieces in total!. im just starting step 22 in the instructions.

post-2293-1138715341_thumb.jpg

post-2293-1138715357_thumb.jpg

post-2293-1138715372_thumb.jpg

post-2293-1138715394_thumb.jpg

post-2293-1138715411_thumb.jpg

Add to the above all 6 variants of the starship enterprise, a Voyager, a night vision equipped panther tank, a Famo german tank recovery truck with trailer, a Russian SA-13 A/A missile tank, a Marine corps AAV7 with the EAAK armor package, a British warrior fiels maintenance vehicle,and about 50  pollyS and testors acryl paints and that wraps up the rest. I FEEL SWAMPED. after the Xwing though im going to put the finishing  touches on both my 1/48th strike valks.

364864[/snapback]

WoW! Talk about a HUGE HINT she want's you around more often! Time to quit the forces?

That, or she feels guilty about something... :unsure::o:ph34r:

:p;)

Actually i want to do a wall mount display for my father in law. Refit at the top and E at the bottom. He is a big trek fan. im more into starwars myself. Speaking of which heres a falcon update for you guys :D GREEBLIES! Base paint and the first stages of weathering are on. the weathering wil take the longest.

post-2293-1138818495_thumb.jpg

post-2293-1138818520_thumb.jpg

post-2293-1138818542_thumb.jpg

post-2293-1138818558_thumb.jpg

post-2293-1138818579_thumb.jpg

post-2293-1138818598_thumb.jpg

No mods whatso ever. Aside from adding the blast marks with a small grinding bit on a dremel. ALL the parts came in the kit as is. It is 99% accurate to the filming model . The only thing i found wrong in the kit was the decals. The grey for the panels was too brown in tone and the red wasnt even red, it was more of a dark burgundy color.

Edited by HWR MKII

I believe the mandible conspiracy is largely due to the questionable Star Wars Technical Journal blueprints. Everybody talks about how off the SWTJ and SW:GTS blueprints are but when they want them to be they're cannon. It does appear tho' that on the SW Chronicle book they taper in slightly. But weather that's just the top of the manidble or the actual sides I dunno.

In any case, it's too much of an effort for me. I'm perfectly happy carving blast marks in it.

Im ignoring the whole mandible thing. I have 2 pics where the ones on this filming model appear to be paralell and they are pulled straight from the film. other still images i have seen all seem to show a mild distortion due to a mild fisheye to the lense and taking pics of models as large as thse requires such a lense and depth of field that perspective will get all messed up. The model looks fine to me. my story sticking to it.

The 32 incher and 5 footer have an amazing amount of weathering. All sorts of little streaks, spatters, rust stains, dents, dings, scrapes, and tears.

Most noteable is are the grease smears running down from the laser turrets.

Guest Bromgrev
finished at last  my zero

369968[/snapback]

Now there's a 'zero' you don't see on MW every day! :D Beautiful work, Neko. What scale is it, 1/72?