Ivanov SV-51

non macross is:

Hasegawa JU-87 Stuka

Hasegawa JU-88C Night Fighter

Academy Blackhawk

Finemolds Slave 1

and... just arrived yesterday...

THE CAPTAIN CARDBOARD X-WING FIGHTER

yes, MJ, there is a Santa Claus... and he molds in resin.

Edited by Less than Super Ostrich

Hmmm...well a PG Gundam, which has been sitting in the corner for like 6 months now...a Valk Booster kit, which is still in its prep stages and a few smaller kits and bits and pieces.

At present:

MG RickDom which has been gathering dust since November.

1/100 ARII Regult, modded the legs for greater poseability, but got bored in the painting.

SD Neue Ziel - ripe for 1st airbrush kit - candy red (it reminds me of Maximillian from Black Hole) :)

1/72 B5 Starfury - first entry in my ambitious (for me anyway) 1/72 "I love these planes" collection.

But there's also the landscaping, the bar, master bathroom, blah, blah. Damn house - I got a lot more modeling done in an apartment.

Edited by Kelsain

well, benches, plural.

Main bench, SV-51r awaiting custom decals

Secondary Bench, X-wing special project & Mars Liner challenge

Machining Bench, barrel for unnamed mech project

Desk, piles of crap waiting for me to get off my lazy but & put away

Uh oh.... I think I beat all of you guys because I can fit dozens of miniatures on one table as oppsed to two or three large scale kits.... :blink:

Let's see....

1x 1/200 scale Destroid Tomahawk, 1x 1/200 Destroid Gladiator, 2x 1/200 scale Destroid Defender, all in a custom camo scheme.

4x GROPOS IFV/transport tanks in scale with the Destroids, un built, same scheme

4x CAV tanks in scale with teh Destroids, unbuilt, same scheme

at leaast 30 infantry minis the size of your thumbnail max, in scale with the Destroid/tank group, most still on sprue

(and that's only the first group!!)

1x Rhoby mini Tachikoma, dry fitted and flash lines removed, still needs to be washed...

1x CAV mech mini I just got, dry fitted and lines removed... dunno what I'm doing with it yet...

1x Resculpt Thor Battlemech, cleaned up but WIP because I am adding ball jointed shoulders using the Wing Zero ball joints from the poly cap sprue...

(misc stuff)

(and now the 40k stuff...) (infantry figures stand about 1.5 inches tall)

1x Assault Terminator w/ THammer and Storm Shield, arm glues but not primed

2x Heavy Weapon Marines, assembled but not primed

1x Razorback Armored Transport tank with modifications to make every door openable with full interior, everything is done except the cockpit setup and the treads... had to have missing track links casted in lead as replacements <_<

About a dozen other mostly painted Space Marine figures... :rolleyes:

Oh yeah! And a 1' by 1' diorama with like 20 40k figures, the marines are all painted but not sealed but teh Eldar guys are assembled but I still have to carve out their base slots in the foam board....

1x 1/72 Scale Hase YF-19, assembled some of the fusalage and the cockpit, painted the cockpit

Like 4 other 1/200 scale Nichimo Macross kits, basecoated and forgotten... I think I was doing DYRL VF-1As...

Umm... I think there are a few more minis flaoting around too.... but yeah, I definately win... by sooo much... :D

Interesting thread, I have more models going on now than I ever have before:

1/72 Battroid/armored battroid kitbash 90% complete

1/72 X-9 Ghost 50% complete

1/100 to 1/72 Macross utility vehicle blowup 10% complete

1/32 F-14 50% complete

I still have my 1/72 Hasegawa YF-19 Battroid kitbash I'm working on. I also have a Glaug and Q-Rau somewhere that I'm working on with my girlfriend. Thats on the back back back back burner tho.

Everyone whos posted should post pictures of their incomplete work. It'll be interesting. Especially half done kitbashes. ;):p

Just finished my F6F-hellcat

Hellcat.JPG

2. Been working on my 1/100 Spartin with Full modifications. Pics comming Very soon. ( May build a diorama with this kit and Have it punching in the faceplate of Small Missle Pod)

3. Research on a Millia and Max Vf-1J Supper from last battle. Using Max and Millia set with Fast packs from Vf-1A I need many Pics of their VF-1Js to do this!

Edited by Ranger565

VF-1(s) all in 1/55:

Project - Needs

VF-1S Moon Guard -

VF-1S Lynn MinMei Guard - Strip, Paint, Decals

VF-1S Blue Roses - Strip, Paint, Decals

VF-1S Enigma - Strip, Paint, Decals

VF-1A TV Max - Paint, Assembly, Decals

VF-1A TV Kakizake - Decals

VF-1A Angel Birds - Strip, Paint, Decals

VT-1 Ostrich - Decals

VE-1 Elintseeker - Paint Armor, Decals

VF-1D - Strip, Paint, Decals

VF-1D Virgin Road - Decals

*VF-1J - Max Prototype - Development

*VF-1J - Milia Prototype - Development

*VF-? - Test - Development

*VF-1D - Protoype - Development

Way too many things going on and too little time to do it.

Oh yeah, and a 1/55 VF-1S Strike UD, I am talking all the bells and whistles with removable body panels, lit canopy, and plethora of other alterations.

* = Design Works

:blink::blink::blink:

VF-1(s) all in 1/55:

Project - Needs

VF-1S Moon Guard -

VF-1S Lynn MinMei Guard - Strip, Paint, Decals

VF-1S Blue Roses - Strip, Paint, Decals

VF-1S Enigma - Strip, Paint, Decals

VF-1A TV Max - Paint, Assembly, Decals

VF-1A TV Kakizake - Decals

VF-1A Angel Birds - Strip, Paint, Decals

VT-1 Ostrich - Decals

VE-1 Elintseeker - Paint Armor, Decals

VF-1D - Strip, Paint, Decals

VF-1D Virgin Road - Decals

*VF-1J - Max Prototype - Development

*VF-1J - Milia Prototype - Development

*VF-? - Test - Development

*VF-1D - Protoype - Development

Way too many things going on and too little time to do it.

Oh yeah, and a 1/55 VF-1S Strike UD, I am talking all the bells and whistles with removable body panels, lit canopy, and plethora of other alterations.

* = Design Works

:blink::blink::blink:

Wooop Woooop Wooop. Toy guy alert! Toy guy alert!

right now for me there are 3 projects, all 3 are resin kits and have slowed me down alittle bit.

G-system 1/72 Geara Doga

Volks 1/100 FSS Knight of Gold with clear armor

1/100 Super Robot War Huckebein MK II

i also have coming in the mail

Bandai 1/100 RX-78 One Year War Version.

chris

I haven't worked on any of my stuff in forever. Right now, I've got a Toyota Celsior / Lexus GS400 with one coat of paint on it sitting there, a Hase Battroid that's on its way to being Max's VF1A, an unfinished PG MkII. I've also got my custom Jet Core Booster that's been sitting around forever awaiting final detailling and paint. Aside from that, I've got a million half-assembled kits around, and many more unstarted ones.

Just finished my F6F-hellcat

Hellcat.JPG

2. Been working on my 1/100 Spartin with Full modifications. Pics comming Very soon. ( May build a diorama with this kit and Have it punching in the faceplate of Small Missle Pod)

3. Research on a Millia and Max Vf-1J Supper from last battle. Using Max and Millia set with Fast packs from Vf-1A I need many Pics of their VF-1Js to do this!

gorgeous! More pics please!

...Hasegawa YF 19 needs last decals...since 2 months ! That's the reason why I don't make several kit projects in the same time :unsure:

and not macross: a full kit of mailcoat for medieval reenactment :p

I'm glad I'm not the only one to have had a model sitting on the bench awaitng decals. My SV-51 has been largely completed since the middle of January...just needs decals.

What is lying on your workbench?, a communal in prog thread

couple toolboxes with tools inside :lol: and lots of parts (mainly paintgun parts). Work on models on coffee table now.

workbench... I don't even know. On the top of the pile is assorted electronics and stuff I still need to sort through since the move, ranging from camaro rims to hamocks, bathroom fixtures to toys. I try not to look at the pile as it sometimes shifts and blocks the door :blink:

As for modeling... I do that on a sheet of glass. I've got a bin or two of mostly complete customs I keep meaning to sort through, a few complete ones just needing paint touch ups, etc. Musha style 1/55 coming soon :D

1/1400 Akiri

1/1400 Nebula

1/72 Tiger I

1/72 Panther

1/72 Tread fighter

1/72 Elintseeker

1/72 VF-1S Strike Battroid

1/72 Sturmtiger

1/72 Jagdpanther

1/72 ME110

1/100 Spartan, Tomahawk, Phalanx

Numerous B5 minitures, 1/285 micro armor, 1/320 Takatoku Macross kits. And I'm attempting to scartch build a Zentran scout ship in 1/20000.

- A VF-4 recast that just started

- A BanDai Glaug that is near done and has been for almost a year (jeez has it been that long?)

- A VF-1S that I started over 2yrs ago. That model is what got me back into the hobby.

- Several Warhammer 40K Space Marines.

- LotR Balrog from Games Workshop

- Currently working on a lightsaber scratch build. I'm hoping to build several of them and make them strong enough to acutally fight with, but we'll see what happens. I'm hoping to get it done before May 19 (Ep. III release).

The real pain here is that I had to move into a smaller apartment. In doing so, I lost my work area. Most of my hobby stuff is in storage, including my spray booth and airbrush. The coffee table and kitchen table are all that I have right now :( Fortunately, this is a temporary problem.

Well, top of the bench is D.D.'s SV-51, ready for its final matt finish, and beside that are a trio of Bandai Zentraedi mecha from the recent re-releases (Glaug, Nousjadeul Ger, Queadlunn Rau). Unfortunately, most of my bench is taken up by my brother's Tamiya 1/350 Bismarck and a sprawl of its brass photoetch parts. I swear, next time he builds a model at my place, he's getting a square foot of space and that's it. That thing's been sitting there since I got it for him two years ago. :angry:

I have one of those old Arii 1-D gerwalk model kits on my bench, it is all ready for assembly, but I am trying to decide if I want to sculpt a new set of hands for it, the hands that come on that kit are way, way out of scale.

That and I have several dozen 40K miniatures in different stages of paint and assembly, that is a hobby that never gives me a break <_<

Here's my list.

- Hase VF-1 Battroid

- Powered GM

- RX-78-2 ver Ka

- Alex NT

- RX-79G

-Scorpion from Star Trek

- Great Mazinger

- Brocken (Patlabor)

- Ingram 3

- Armored Ingram 1

- Aoshima RAV 4