Need Info On a few Kits: Max and Millia

Ranger565

Hey guys,

I am comming to you today because I am starting my research on Max and Millia Super VF-1J's. I want to Make 2 hasegawa kits using the Max and Millia VF-1J double set and Using the Fast packs from the VF-1A super sets. Perfect fit for what I want to do. :p

I Have a million pics of Max and Millia in Regular Fighter , however there Super Versions for the Last battle and for the Macross Factory Battle are hard to find Pictures and hard hard to determin color scheme. I am trying to get Pictures of the coloring of the Fast packs.

I have been watching my videos and Found a few Pictures from around the Web But I cannot seem to find a CLEAR picture of what the Fast packs looked like

From what I have been able to understand is

1. "The last battle" Fast packs were Only Blue and Red on the back portion of the Top Boosters. Not the leg Plates. The leg plates were Traditinal blue just like every other VF-1 in that battle.

However,

2. "The Macross Factory Battle" Fast packs Leg plates were "Blue and Red"?

Example of Factory Battle??

ymtx-05.jpg

and

ban_extra_c7.jpg

Now for the "Last battle" episode 27?

max_miria_vf_8_large.jpg

and

Ignore the HEWAT Gun and think only leg plate for this pic :D

ban_extra_c18.jpg

So you can see How i am confused. Did they at all times have Blue(max) and Red (millia) Painted Leg armor Plates?

Yamato Shows them Both Blue and Red. However I only see Max and Millia with them painted Only in episode 30 and even then some sceens they were only blue.

So if anyone can help me out and has any ideas Let me know

Thank you

Ranger565

Edited by Ranger565

I'm watching this thread, too. That was my next project. Ranger, you stole my idea! :p

I'm guessing the Yamato color schemes are closest to being canon. This is because I heard Kawamori had to give final approval to each valk before it was released.

I don't even know if that's true and I'm not sure but I think that's what I heard.