Fire Bomber 2005 - A Tribute to Nekki Basara

Mechamaniac

Just browsing around, adn came across the official site for Yoshiki Fukuyama, and the second item on his main page is a reference dated 3/11/05.

http://www.fukuyama-yoshiki.net/

Just wondering if anyone who can read Japanese can tell us what this is about?, Is it a tour, a CD release?.

Oh, and invariably, Agent ONE will crash this thread, so I will go ahead and get it out of the way.

Macross 7 is gay, and all men who are not Agent ONE are wimpy girly men, who never work out, and all women in the world including our own women want Agent ONE. ;)

That ought to about cover it I think... :lol:

ooooooooh Live Versions of some good songs like Dynimate Fire, THAT should be interesting....but anyone notice how in his main page on the picture there it looks like he's wearing 70's clothes, with a fro and the smoke coming out of his mouth looks like he was smoking some chiba?

Please forgive me for asking if this is already common knowledge. Is Yoshiki Fukuyama the one who provided the voice for Basara?

Yeah, for Basara' singing voice. Not the normal voice.

A tribute to Basara??? OMG!!! an execution would be better! please!!!!!!!!! :p

Considering that Macross 7 had the most popular music out of any Macross series, it's not surprising in the least.

I agree but you know, I miss some background music and M7 didn't had such... :(

just wondering, is there like a perfect collection macross 7 cd? I just want to buy one set that has all the songs from macross 7. Let me know guys, thanx! :p:D:lol:

Ultra Fire has a decent selection from what I recall, but you can get most of what you need on Let's Fire! & Second Fire!, with Dynamite Fire & Zola Radio.... rounding out the collection.

• 3 weeks later...
Hey guys here is the cover of the CD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thats just mean A1 but funny :lol:

bobe patt there are a few alblums on teh MAcross iserver.

what Macross iServer? Where?

Will Sakurai Tomo participate in this?

What's she been up to anyway?

No, because it's only a Basara tribute. Besides, if there was gonna be a performance of Mylene's songs, they'd have to get Chie Kajiura not Sakurai. And yeah, I know they got the actors to sing in the past, blah, blah, but I'm sorry, I thought they sucked like J. Edgar Hoover.