Time is now of the essence...

kensei

Hey guys,

As you well know, time is running out to buy the FAST Packs and Super VF-1J Hikaru. I need 10 FAST Packs and 2 VF-1Js. Which one should I go for first to guarantee I get them both? Just looking for relative availability in all the stores. I know a couple of places to buy from.

HLJ is not one. <_< Not that I would want to buy from them anyway.

Just state your opinions. I think I know where to get it from.

Cheers lads,

kensei

Hey guys,

As you well know, time is running out to buy the FAST Packs and Super VF-1J Hikaru. I need 10 FAST Packs and 2 VF-1Js. Which one should I go for first to guarantee I get them both? Just looking for relative availability in all the stores. I know a couple of places to buy from.

HLJ is not one. <_< Not that I would want to buy from them anyway.

Cheers lads,

kensei

They are running out because you and Godzilla bought them all... :rolleyes:

:lol:

I agree with Akilae. If you want ten more Super/Strike Parts, you'd better get 'em quick. It will be a lot easier to find two Super 1Js later on than ten SS Parts.

On a side note, I almost bought three SS Parts from tisinc a week and a half ago when they were still $65 each. I could kick myself now.

Yes, definitely go for the Fast Packs. Since it seems unlikely that there's goona be a re-release, and there's no word form Yamato so far, these are selling out like hot cakes!

I grabbed a set from TisInc about a week and a half ago for $65. B)) I wanted to get 2 but didn't have the funds for it. :( Meh, at least I got one. ^_^ Still waiting for it to show up, though. <_<

Also look at it this way. Since it seems likely that Yamato will be releasing the GBP with and without the 1J, it's possible that people won't be inclined to buy the TV Super 1J.

Well, that's my opinion. Not that I or any of us really know what people are thinking or what's over the horizon. -_-

Edited by Wheels

Hey guys,

HLJ is not one.  <_< Not that I would want to buy from them anyway.

Cheers lads,

kensei

They are running out because you and Godzilla bought them all... :rolleyes:

:lol:

Yeah yeah. :rolleyes:

I just bought two VF-1J's and three fast pack sets from Tinsinc's Ebay auctions. I hate the inflation, but their prices aren't as high as some others I've seen. Now I have to go and get a VF-1J Max to go with the VF-1A Max I just ordered (to take it's hands and pilot for a custom VF-1S TV version, as well as to make a movie VF-1S Max). I do agree though, time to get everything at once, since it looks like it's getting more scarce all the time.

Edited by VF-1James