MW Con 5

Solscud007

Alright you guys. You know MW Con 5 is coming up. Last year's entries was abysmally low. we had more prizes than entries. Lets see thsoe creative juices. Maybe some of you Non Socal people will have the balls to show up or ship your customs liek some people.

MW Con 5 is June 19. So get cranking. I would like to see something other than jsut pretty paint jobs please.

depends on what people donate. Last year Valk Exchange, as always, goes above and beyond, He donated 1/60 armor. I won an auotgraphed copy of Mikimotos art book. There were Valk Super posables as well. And Takatoys donated decal sets. there were other prizes that I cant remember.

Might have the AG armor done by then - just need to find someone I could ship it to...

OMG, could it be? I'm sure someone here in LA would handle it for you. Me, Solscud, KidK, Exo, & the list goes on.

Just finish it! :D

Yeah, but do I trust any of you with it? ;)

Thank you for putting up this thread. I really want to see all the nice custom stuff people bring. I'm trying to do one more custom by then, but this is gonna be cramming. In anycase, I hope to see everyone bring in customs. Even those that cannot attend. Send them to a trusted MWer here and display them.

Do you have JasonC's prize ready.

You know he is going to win again. That VE-1 looks swwwwwwwwwwwwwet!!!!!

what VE-1? I wanna see! I've only seen the VT-1 Super O that he made.

Do you have JasonC's prize ready.

You know he is going to win again. That VE-1 looks swwwwwwwwwwwwwet!!!!!

Hehe... someone doesnt know about Fulcy's Armored Gerwalk. As much as I love JasonC's VT... I think the prize should go to Fulcy's AG... if he finishes it. :p

my customs fire is burning after so long. i took out an abandoned project last night and now plan to finish it in time.

dood, good to hear your still around! How come you don't meet up with us at frank and sons anymore? Lost the drive to buy toys? Too busy? Well, looking forward to seeing that custom of yours! :p:D:lol:

Alright you guys. You know MW Con 5 is coming up. Last year's entries was abysmally low. we had more prizes than entries. Lets see thsoe creative juices. Maybe some of you Non Socal people will have the balls to show up or ship your customs liek some people.

MW Con 5 is June 19. So get cranking. I would like to see something other than jsut pretty paint jobs please.

does my skull 1 super tv with hikaru count?

Man, I really don't care who wins, just as long as we see some great stuff. Time to revive the custom arts!!! You'll probably see my 1/72 Ghost X-9 there as well. Along with the VF-1D, the VT-1 Super O, and maybe the Red Baron VF-1J. That's a lot of work, and I'm trying. HEHEHE :lol:

i got some ambitious poo in the works. it isn't 1/55 scale =D

i still go to franks like once a month. i didn't know you all were making group trips like we did a long time ago.

next time you guys go just tell nick to call me.

-j

will do! As a matter of fact, I plan on going not this weekend, but next weekend. We should plan something then. :p:D:lol: