VE-strike

strikevalk

hmmm, so i'm diggin through my old stuff... which is gonna get me in trouble cause the macross bug has once again bit me. i find my elint seeker box.

boxes.jpg

unfortunately, the VE is without armor :(

ve1.jpg

but i find more cool stuff in one o my boxes

strikearmor1.jpg

so i wonder if it'll look cool together...

vestrike2.jpg

vestrike3.jpg

vestrike4.jpg

well, that's my story for tonite, but who am i fooling... it looks funny! i figure u guys like looking at pictures anyway. anyone got a spare set of elint armor they wanna sell or trade? i don't care if it's recast or what. ok, i had better go to sleep now. 1 and 55- stay alive

:wacko: Oh man that looks awful, you should get that eyesore removed from your collection, immediately. It could contaminate everything you own.

If you need help disposing of it just send it my way. :p

Just kidding.

It looks good.

If your willing to part with the elint let me know.

NB4M.

;)

aww... I have an original O'. I have the armor for it... I just don't have the box.

Unfortunately this ended exactly 2 weeks before I had the spare cash http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...me=STRK:MEWA:IT

If you want to part with it let me know. If you want to hang onto it... I plan on recasting like a $2 whore this time next year so if you can wait for me to score an original, recast it, and get around o letting you know...

FYI there was only one person recasting the seeker to my knowledge. That was a while back and the recast armor alone was selling for $120+. He stopped recasting before I found MW and I had one heck of a time trying to track a set down. I finally did but the set I got was the last one that set of molds will ever produce. If you want to pony up $400 plus I can probably get him to make new molds but it's probably easier to wait on my hippie ass, as I plan on doing like jesse and not charging an arm and a leg. Then again... While I love my jesse strike set the quality of my seeker and o' set is soooooo perfect I can only hope to come close when I start recasting.

Hell... Keep the O' and sell me the box as my poor seeker is in a joon's box LOL.

aww... I have an original O'. I have the armor for it... I just don't have the box.

Unfortunately this ended exactly 2 weeks before I had the spare cash http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...me=STRK:MEWA:IT

If you want to part with it let me know. If you want to hang onto it... I plan on recasting like a $2 whore this time next year so if you can wait for me to score an original, recast it, and get around o letting you know...

FYI there was only one person recasting the seeker to my knowledge. That was a while back and the recast armor alone was selling for $120+. He stopped recasting before I found MW and I had one heck of a time trying to track a set down. I finally did but the set I got was the last one that set of molds will ever produce. If you want to pony up $400 plus I can probably get him to make new molds but it's probably easier to wait on my hippie ass, as I plan on doing like jesse and not charging an arm and a leg. Then again... While I love my jesse strike set the quality of my seeker and o' set is soooooo perfect I can only hope to come close when I start recasting.

Hell... Keep the O' and sell me the box as my poor seeker is in a joon's box LOL.

if you're talking about rob beers, i ordered from him loong time ago... along with 2 recast 1J heads. unfortunately, sept. 11 happened and i never recieved my items. now i hear he's no longer making parts and i'm outta luck. oh well. i'll just wait for a set to magically surface. haha :lol:

wow!! that's a hella good price for that! I would've totally bought that! :p:D:lol: