Bclub Section Updated

Myersjessee

looks great to me, i am glad you are updateing the site, we all appreciate it greatly. i cannot wait to see what else is in store for us.

chris

This guy completed the 1/100 yf-19 battroid, must ask him to submit the pics

http://kitbash.net/m100/yf19gal.html

That YF-19 isnt quite exactly the same. He kitbashed it to make it posable. Having those pictures in the model section might be a bit misleading. :unsure:

Looks great Jesse, cant wait to see more. :)

Edited by AlphaHX

That YF-19 isnt quite exactly the same. He kitbashed it to make it posable. Having those pictures in the model section might be a bit misleading. :unsure:

I think any modeler make modification to the model he built, and the finished product is unique, there isn't just one way to finish a model, a finished model pics just give you an idea how the model may look when finished. :)

Imo adding a note with the modification is sufficent, the external look don't change so much from the fixed-pose version, he did an excellent work in making it posable.

I think any modeler make modification to the model he built, and the finished product is unique, there isn't just one way to finish a model, a finished model pics just give you an idea how the model may look when finished. :)

Imo adding a note with the modification is sufficent, the external look don't change so much from the fixed-pose version, he did an excellent work in making it posable.

I totally agree... but a posability mod imo brings a whole new thing to the table. Thats not about uniqueness anymore. Hes actually adding new physical parts to the kit. If Jesse doesnt feel like it wont confuse anyone, by all means have it. IMHO tho, I think the box picture is enuf to tell us what it looks like.

I liked the guys posability mod so much, I got a B-Club YF-19 myself in plans to do the same mod. :p Great stuff. Too bad he never built the B-Club YF-21. :(

I'd love to show some pics....and just caveat they are a modded kit. I like people to see what they could do. Anyone know if he's a MW member? Anyone know him to ask personally?

Anyone know of other people who have built some of the BClub kits? I'd love to put some finished work up there.

Also...any of you who have the kits send me a quick 2 sentance review for some of them for feedback. I'd love to start a list of peoples opinions. I have most of the Bclub stuff, but i didn't want it to be just me writing in! :)

Finally...anyone who has Sivil, Minmei, Mylene, I would love some better scans if anyone has them.

THANKS!

Excellent Effort that needs to be applauded

:)

I'll second that. Most excellent, indeed. I love the image for the bootleg section. :)

Need any pics of the completed 1/48 YF-19 kit jessee? ill take some good ones in 35 mm and scan them if you need.

That would be great! I'll be looking for completed kits from any kit by a MW member. I'm going section by section. I tried to start with Hasegawa...but the scanning problem held me up, so I did Bclub. Probably will do Musasiya and ClubM next...then maybe Wave

Nice Job Jesse, about time the B-club section got updated... I remember searching for these kits when I first started my Macross addiction... have all the Macross II stuff now, but off the start it was difficult to know what existed and what didn't. This is much better.

Nice Job Jesse, about time the B-club section got updated... I remember searching for these kits when I first started my Macross addiction... have all the Macross II stuff now, but off the start it was difficult to know what existed and what didn't. This is much better.

Thanks. We are planning to try and do that with every section. Someday this site will be the premiere location to know about every Macross model out there. Trick is I need your guys help to do it...so please, keep the info flowing. (and thanks for all the compliments.)