Mac was AWESOME when I was growing up. I watched it religiously! I loved Murdock bad guy episodes and Jack Dalton was hilarious.

The BEST part of the show...Mac could KNOCK out ANY mofo with like 1 punch! awesomenesss! B))

Edited by derex3592

Mac was AWESOME when I was growing up. I watched it religiously! I loved Murdock bad guy episodes and Jack Dalton was hilarious.

The BEST part of the show...Mac could KNOCK out ANY mofo with like 1 punch! awesomenesss! B))

He knew how to drive the girls crazy, too-even the ugly ones. They'd throw themselves at him for an hour straight and he was always "uuuuuuuuuuh thanks, but no thanks." Did he actually ever get it on with anyone or was he a virgin the whole show?

Did he actually ever get it on with anyone or was he a virgin the whole show?

I remember an episode from the second season that was essentially a clip show, where characters from the first season were there to wish Mac a "Happy Birthday" or something. He sees Robin Curtis' character, who's pregnant and says to him "This is your fault!" before they cut to commercial. It turned out she meant that because he saved her life, she was able to meet some guy, get hitched, and have his baby, but based on the clip of them from the first season and Mac's initial reaction to her accusation, there was some off-screen hanky-panky implied. :)

What a sad sight...

Um... it looks like he's now the spokesmen for Mercedes Citan now.... No... SERIOUSLY! And they are producing MacGyver "episodes"

See the trailer for yourself...

http://www.macgyver-...#Film%20trailer

It looks like the "full" episode will be released September 18th.

Here is the the same trailer but on youtube:

Edited by Omega Prime

• 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...

That clip makes me want to wretch!

There is really nothing of the MacGyver character we know.

As presented in the clip this new MacGyver is a cock-sure, smarmy, smug little know it all wunderkind.

They got it all wrong. When Mac was doing his thing RDA always played it with a certain amount of trepidation, hesitation, and not being quite sure if it was all gonna work out (sure we all KNEW it would, but it was important for the character to be a little unsure of himself) . In that clip it all seems way too easy, and they all seem way to sure of themselves. There is no sense of risk, of danger. Just a bunch of hot shots showing off. Nothing I'd want to watch.