Interesting 3 pack for sale on HLJ

VF-19

I saw this: http://www.hlj.com/product/BNP42072 for sale at HLJ. I'm interested but I know nothing about the finished product. Yes it's by Banpresto, but to be fair, I can't compare them to the little transformable Valks done by Banpresto. It seems like a great deal, but I'm a little heasitant.

Just looking for information on how good these figures are.

anything toy that can be given a 65% discount can't be a good toy.

HLJ comment cannot be trusted. would you say something bad about what you sell? just look at what they comment on the Banpresto little transforming valks.

but ultimately, it's still your own decision.

I have never seen any action pictures with the Wildwurger Display model . . . and now that I notice it, the Wildwurger seems to be missing the M90 assault machine gun (rifle w/grenade launcher). From the picture of the single version [link] it doesn't look like it has any posability, even with the semi-simplistic moving Stag beetle crusher weapon.

Although I'm guessing the sword is equippable, but that's just because it doesn't seem to be attached to the 3 shot gatling arm.

And, like the model, no Victim Break capability or variation . . .

Well, it's good as long as you like static, standing-straight objects that are missing the trademark rifle.

Just read what it say's about the product;

Product Overview: This item is a fixed-pose model of a science-fiction/anime item. It does not require either cement or paint to complete or use.

Nuff said. <_<