1/48 Custom Cannon Fodder - slightly wounded

Kurt

dayum that's toit!!! Now if this had the damaged fast packs on, it would make this piece even more perfect! Good freakin job!

I didn't have any fast packs on hand. :(

And yes, I just sold it. Thanks to all that contacted me.

dayum that's toit!!! Now if this had the damaged fast packs on, it would make this piece even more perfect! Good freakin job!

I didn't have any fast packs on hand. :(

And yes, I just sold it. Thanks to all that contacted me.

may I ask how much you sold it for?

Just under $400.

I was right! :D

:huh: Or did I jinx the guy....... :ph34r:

Maybe YOU bought it :lol: ...

:o No I didn't. That's a lie. :huh: You guys don't believe his lie do you?! :blink:

Well it could be that the pilot was a good cannon fodder but fought a zentradi ace similar to when roy fought milia in SDF:macross and came back with a damaged valk. ;) Come to think of it why not do a damaged skull leader, and sell it as a 'limited edition' battled damaged roy*? :lol:

Now is there going to be damaged koenig monster coming? I want to see paint chipping, rust, dirt, ash, actual melted parts and gashes in the armor plating, etc

*complete with drops of blood in the seat to show how he died.. :)

Roy didn't fight Millia it was one of the three female grunts under Millia's command that did the deed. Millia was pursued by Max during the entire battle.

amazing!!!!

the leg damage is so superb!!!

the only comments i have is if only u had all decals instead of some of those stickers and it looks like u forgot to apply a wash coat/shading to the missles.

There were no stickers used. Everything is a decal. As far as the missles, I did do some minor shading. I feel that if a wash is applied to makes the missles look old, and they should be brand new.

Just under $400.

:o No I didn't. That's a lie. :huh: You guys don't believe his lie do you?! :blink:

Yeah right. :rolleyes::p

Oh c'mon. :angry: Don't I have any credibility here? Hang on, there Kurt, hey Kurt buddy, tell them that they're wrong! <_<

Just under $400.

Oh c'mon. :angry: Don't I have any credibility here? Hang on, there Kurt, hey Kurt buddy, tell them that they're wrong! <_<

Nope, Kensei is not the lucky owner.

Just under $400.

:p

Is the reddish stain on the starboard wing supposed to be leaking hydraulic fluid?

The paint job is most excellent! You should send this in to Dengenki Hobby or something.

Whoever hit this valk must be quite a marksman (I am assuming it got hit in fighter mode, judging from the stains). To group such a tight pattern on a moving aircraft is serious shooting!

Just under $400.

:p

Kurt Posted: Mar 18 2005, 11:51 PM

Nope, Kensei is not the lucky owner.

Yah :p . Told ya.

Hey Kurt, the valk looks awesome, one question, how do you do your post shading on your panel lines?

For the most part I prefer to pre-shade. I use a very dark gray to outline the panel lines and then paint over that. There should be enough of the shadow showing through for a nice effect. However sometimes the panel lines need a bit more shading. When I do post shade a use Tamiya smoke. It is very translucent and is pretty hard to over do.

• 4 weeks later...