Low Viz 1S Heads

Rohby

Hello All! I recently casted a set of VF-1S head and TV Hands for a fellow member in "Low Viz" color. This was about a month ago or so. I still have the fresh set of molds for these and can provide somewhere between 20 - 25 qty. The low viz head you see below has a tinted blue visor but it's hard to tell in the photo.

Anyhow, let me know if you're intrested.

post-4-1109922628_thumb.jpg

same price as usual but I'd rather you not order it in the regular color since I'm only gonna provide one mold this time and I want to make sure everyone that wanted a lowviz head from before can get one. 10 bucks for the head and 10 bucks for the hands.

If I have enough leftover I can go ahead and cast for the regular color.

same price as usual but I'd rather you not order it in the regular color since I'm only gonna provide one mold this time and I want to make sure everyone that wanted a lowviz head from before can get one. 10 bucks for the head and 10 bucks for the hands.

If I have enough leftover I can go ahead and cast for the regular color.

Cool. Sounds good to me. I'll hold off on ordering then cuz I dont even have a Low-Vis yet. Hopefully. one day... :p

If theres extras, I'll place a order.

Am I the first to get those heads? (Got it last month with some other white 1S heads) If so, I would recommend you guys to buy em cuz its so damn looking good

aaajin

It was either you or me - I sent him the Low Vis head, so he could match the color (and get me a set of fat hands to match too) Yay!

Sorry guys but there's no more available at the moment. For those that have ordered and paid I estimate to have them ready for shipping by end of week. Will contact each individually to confirm shipping.

Oh yeah, Fulcy was the one who had me color match the lowviz. Aaajin, you were the second one to get them right after Fulcy. Just to answer your question :D

Edited by Rohby