GTC Still around?

Ranger565

hey guys, I have an old GTC catalog and was wondering if anyone still orders from Ron? I have called that number a few times, but I never get an answer. Was wondering if hes still in business? Last time I talked with him he still had Every Model listed under the Sun.

Ranger565

Edited by Ranger565

As far as I know, he isn't around anymore.

I sent him $2.50 for his catalog three or four years ago, and never got a response. Called him, up and he said that he'd send it again, but I still didn't get it.

I think the consensus is that he's gone.

Felix

:) I have fond memories of Ron and GTC. Me and my brother would every once and a while be able to make an order, after drooling over his catalogs. (back in the mid 80's mind you.) 95% of the time the line was busy, but when you got through, Ron would enertain every dopey question we could come up with, and he'd try to get models not in stock for you (when there was very few importers to work with and no internet of course and Macross/anime was as obscure as can be). He sounded like he really enjoyed the models and anime himself too.

He seems to have dropped of the face of the Earth the last few years. He may be out of the business I guess. I bet he could have a great on-line store if he wanted.

• 2 weeks later...