Bugs Bunny and Friends. The NEXT Generation?

UN Spacy

that's just pathectic.

it goes to show how much creative talent these studios have these days. NONE

honestly, how many movies have you seen lately that AREN'T sequels or based on an old blockbuster?

they're running dry, and the only 'good' ideas they have left are the incredibly stupid

:angry:

I'm staying clear of this one. it's right up there with that new he-man, skeleton warriors & mutant league

<_<

Edited by UN_MARINE

Wow, Tiny Toons. I haven't heard of that in a while.

It was an OK show actually.

Later on, that cartoon series with Yakko, Wakko, and Dot came out afterwards. For a kid's show it had alot of humor for adults, which was pretty cool. It also spawned Pinky & the Brain.

umm... how to put this into actual words....

take one partpowerpuff girls, one part teen titans and a near biblical amount of pure uncut #@$@$!^@&%#@&%@&! (loosly translated as a variety of foul smelling and tasting things that are shitty)

and i think that might explain the concept

that trailer looks like a damn wannabe animation student demo reel from shitforbrains community college

must wipe this from existance...

post haste :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

• 2 months later...

Though this thread is old, I found something relevant (somewhat) to this discussion.

http://www.tlgmedia.com/anim_pages/anewbunny.htm

--WARNING LINK ABOVE CONTAINS EXTREME(no pun intened) AMOUNT OF PERVASIVE YET CENSORED ADULT LANGUAGE THAT WILL MAKE HARDCORE RAP MUSIC SOUND LIKE A NURSARY RHYME!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!--

Mods if you feel this post is too much, go right ahead and remove.

Though this thread is old, I found something relevant (somewhat) to this discussion.

--WARNING LINK ABOVE CONTAINS EXTREME(no pun intened) AMOUNT OF PERVASIVE YET CENSORED ADULT LANGUAGE THAT WILL MAKE HARDCORE RAP MUSIC SOUND LIKE A NURSARY RHYME!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!--

:blink:

???? :blink: WTF????

http://www.cnn.com/2005/SHOWBIZ/TV/04/27/c...y.ap/index.html

No he'll be less XTREME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! because of a boy's petition but he'll still be raping.

Maybe I'm just cynical, but that article does nothing to change my mind. It just seems to be saying "Oh, it won't be as bad as you think. Just wait and see."

In the end it won't matter either way, because any Looney Toons we get today are but a pale imitation of the originals. Without the talents of Chuck Jones, Tex Avery, Mel Blanc & co. you're never going to replicate those classics.

Maybe I'm just cynical, but that article does nothing to change my mind. It just seems to be saying "Oh, it won't be as bad as you think. Just wait and see."

In the end it won't matter either way, because any Looney Toons we get today are but a pale imitation of the originals. Without the talents of Chuck Jones, Tex Avery, Mel Blanc & co. you're never going to replicate those classics.

Word. Double Word.

I mean, who really cares if they try a crappy launch of a "reimagined" hardcore extreme Bugs? The classic Bugs has been around forever and never once has been improved upon. The only thing that's changed about those cartoons is that they've been censored to the nth degree because kids supposedly can't handle seeing Daffy Duck take a shotgun to the face anymore.

Kids watch crap. We did it. The next generation did and so on and so on. I watched 'effing Silverhawks, for crying outloud. CRAP! But you're a kid, that's what you do.

Either way, classic Bugs, even it's most neutered form has endured as fantastic american animation and entertained kids since it's debut.

It's gonna take alot more than a bad marketing idea featuring "Bugs9000" to ever mess with that kinda legacy.