What the &*$! happened to Anasazi37?

Anasazi37

I've received a bunch of PMs over the past few months from MW members asking where I've been, what the status is on various sticker and decal projects, if I still do customs, etc. For the most part, I've stayed off the MW radar and put all projects on hold since early November because I needed time to deal with some personal stuff. My life's finally back on track, though, and I have rediscovered my passion for all things Macross. I have a serious backlog of orders, so please bear with me while I play catch-up over the next month or two. I also had some ALPS printer issues recently which put a serious crimp in my getting certain orders completed, but those have FINALLY been resolved. FYI: I haven't forgotten about the JM sticker project or Cyclone sticker project, just in case anyone was worried. :)

Those of you who have waited patiently for months for me to get to your orders, I cannot thank you enough. Your sympathy and unwavering support helped me get through the darker days. I owe all of you big time.

Welcome back Devin,

I hope all is well again... I'm so sorry to hear about your troubles. I hope we can help. The end of 2004 and the begining of 2005 hasn't been a great year overall, too many negative things have happened to us all - lets hope for a brighter future.

Looking forward to more great work,

Take care.

Thanks for the kind words, guys. I almost forgot: 1/55 GBP stickers and decals are in the works. I finally decided to get off my lazy @ss and make the set since it doesn't look like Bandai is going to reissue the armor and there are plenty of naked recasts and originals out there.

Best wishes to you Devin, and I'm glad you're back.

I think we need to come up with a "10 Reasons Why Valkyries are Better than Women" list, similar to what was done with beer. ;)

Best wishes,

Christopher B))

Best wishes to you Devin, and I'm glad you're back.

I think we need to come up with a "10 Reasons Why Valkyries are Better than Women" list, similar to what was done with beer. ;)

Best wishes,

Christopher B))

Reason #1: If you don't like the way a valk looks, all you have to do is transform it to a more pleasing mode or send it to a customizer. ;)

Oh great creator of my Minmay Guard decals, welcome back! Your skills are much appreciated and needed on the forums, glad to see you getting back into the swing of things!

It's good to be back. It was really painful to look at all of these unfinished projects for a few months and wonder why I had no passion or desire to work on them--especially considering how much Macross is a part of my life. Not a fun place to be. I've been spending some serious time in my "mad scientist laboratory" lately, cooking up decals and working on customs. It feels great. :D