Someone can explain this page ?

jipe

I have recently bought a Mospeada book (KikoSoseiki Mospeada / MeiBamen Color Graffitti), and... we find Minmay on a page !

Someone knows why ?

CopiedeAPP0001.jpg

Detail:

CopiedeAPP0002.jpg

Thanks

The first paragraph says "'Mospeada' is popular even in China!", so that may have something to do with it.

FOUND IT!

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?...minmay+squadron

So if you want, just grab any valk decal sheet, take it from there, stick it on a mospeada, and you're one of the inside elite!

BTW Egan Loo's last word was that the logo was made by ARTMIC, and it wasn't associated with an Armoured Valk platoon as previously thought by Nanashi. In other words, we still don't know - unless it really is for the special Minmay Mospeada squad of Macross lol.

Edited by JValk

Hmmm, Interesting !

So we don't really know where this logo come from (ARTMIC or Miyatake ?), and less what's the connection between this logo and Mospeada ! (Propaganda ?!!)

Anyway, it's a beautiful logo. It would be interesting to see it on a VF1 Fastpack at the place of the skull logo.

hello

In Jipe's pict, I try to translate Japanese into English.

So Answer is there, in first sentense.

That is trick of a memeber of "studio ARTMIC".

He drew a Mospida painting and named in Chinese, and Squardron mark is refered to Macross ones.Therefore In China, Mospida is mistaken and mixed between Macross and Mospida...He try to teach us Japanese in a trick on a magazine.

It is his humour...I think

more refer...

http://kyoto.cool.ne.jp/megaroad04/mark.jpg