Fang of the Sun: Dougram

• 4 weeks later...

So 58 episodes in, my feelings about the series haven't changed: I think it's absolutely fantastic and quite surprising how much real-world political manoeuvering is shown in a series that was aimed at children. I'm looking at the Dougram combat armor now and thinking to myself how I would dearly love to tweak it and make some updates in the design. Much the same way I "updated and modernized" the Legioss.

This also comes from being terribly disappointed in Max Factory's offerings, not just their scale but also the poseability and detail. The base design is good but much like the RX-78, it needs its own MG 3.0.

• 1 year later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Those were cool little kits for their time, but with the larger max factory ones and the possibility that Bandai might do smaller ones for the super minipla line, I’ll definitely pass. As far as the minipla they have quite a few series going. The Votoms, Galient, and Layzner ones are great and are the reason I think Dougram may happen 

Edited by Big s
Spelling

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
On 11/6/2021 at 3:36 PM, no3Ljm said:

MaxFactory Combat Armors Max24
1/72 HT128 Big Foot Snow Camouflage with Cold Shield
November 10, 2021 Release
Y7480

b1-2.jpg.ebf787bd810202687a5bb621c75f99e0.jpg

b5-2.jpg.d5179e40df44a6dfe70ca07c2cdea8b5.jpg

I'll never look at an Unseen Battlemaster quite the same way after this... :D Are those angled launchers artillery or smoke (in Battletech, they were considered MLs on a stock BLR-1G)? I asked my wife about this suit "It looks like a nurse's outift' *giggles*

Edited by TehPW
clarity's sake