Can someone explain this picture from Macross 7?

UN Spacy

More importantly, Gamlin gets Millia's VF-1 blown up.

Best Valk ever, up in smoke.

yet ANOTHER reason why the show belongs in the alternate universe with Macross II.

Such blasphemy should not be tolerated.

Milia would NEVER let anyone, let alone that foolio, next to her Valkyrie, let alone IN it.

Milia the Mayor... ppsh!

edited: That was uncalled for.

However my point stands, trolls who feel the need to attack every single Macross 7 related thread should be banned. Simple as that, there is no need to turn every thread into a debate about the merits of M7. This kind of childish misbehavior ruined alt.fan.macross, and it makes MW look bad.

PS. Agent One, grow up. It's rare that I see anyone, on any forum, act like such a freakin clown. Your internet tough guy routine is rediculous, and the fact that nobody here has called bullshit on your e-thug persona is a real slam to this forum's integrity.

PSS. Your avatar has manboobs.

Edited by Sketch

Ok, this is now out of hand, specially if 2 users are complaining, I guess the correct and polite thing to do is extend my sincere apologies to all of those who had a negative reaction to my more or less inapropiate comments, I'm old enough to accept my errors :)

On the other hand JBO if I have typing errors is 'cause english is not my first languae, not everybody in the world speaks english you know?

Again I apologise, no pun was intended at all, back to the show ;)

Edited by macplus

Why do you even bother posting this crap? Seriously, the reason people got sick of AFM was because of idiots like you who just couldn't leave Macross 7 discussions alone. Has it ever occured to you that you're opinion doesn't matter, you're just some nobody in real life so you beg for any kind of attention you can get on forums populated by complete strangers.

Get a life, get over the fact that nobody cares about your opinions and stop interrupting other people's conversions with this nonsense.

Good day sir.

Your mother never breast fed you, did she?

Anyone who feels Milia was inaccurately portrayed in 7 needs to re-watch the original series. This is afterall the same Milia who tossed babies, set stoves on fire, and of course wrote her own lullaby.

I don't know about "accurate" but I sure think Max could have been a WHOLE lot more assertive. Isn't this a guy who seemed like a tiny bit of a womanizer and even a braggart in the first series? Now he's ultra quiet (although I remember him saying once that Basara isn't as good a pilot as himself so at least he still has a little braggin' in him). The whole Millia thing is tough, she went from an invincible baby tosser to a lady who was afraid of colds and seemed pretty over-protective. That being said, I didn't really have a problem with the portrayal of either since who knows what a couple decades and an apparently failing marriage would do to them. Now, why everyone was lusting after a 13 year old is a bit of another question (Mylene was 13 right?). I'm sure I could write out a huge list of "things that make me go HMMM????" but I'll stop now.

However my point stands, trolls who feel the need to attack every single Macross 7 related thread should be banned. Simple as that, there is no need to turn every thread into a debate about the merits of M7. This kind of childish misbehavior ruined alt.fan.macross, and it makes MW look bad.

PS. Agent One, grow up. It's rare that I see anyone, on any forum, act like such a freakin clown. Your internet tough guy routine is rediculous, and the fact that nobody here has called bullshit on your e-thug persona is a real slam to this forum's integrity.

:lol: YAAPPMF

Ok, this is now out of hand, specially if 2 users are complaining, I guess the correct and polite thing to do is extend my sincere apologies to all of those who had a negative reaction to my more or less inapropiate comments, I'm old enough to accept my errors :)

On the other hand JBO if I have typing errors is 'cause english is not my first languae, not everybody in the world speaks english you know?

Again I apologise, no pun was intended at all, back to the show ;)

Apology accepted.

And I'll try to cut you some slack on the typing.

So you like my muscles eh!? Don't let it bother you, it doesn't necessarily make you a homosexual... All people find my body (especially my pecs) to be a work of art. And as far as my toughness... Well, not exactly sure what you want me to do... Do you want to have a fist fight or something? Feel free to email me and I can schedule a ring time at a the local boxing club and I can beat you till feces fills your panties. I am the toughest and strongest person I know, but I'd love to be proven wrong, that has never happened and I am getting tired of being right all the time.

Judging by your post count and knowledge of this board you are some member with a double identity (banable offense)... How admirable. :rolleyes:

Just as a side note, you DO you realize that you are calling me out whilst defending the sissiest thing on earth right?

Just as a side note, you DO you realize that you are calling me out whilst defending the sissiest thing on earth right?

No kidding. And it's somewhat hypocritical, too. What would Basara have to say about such belligerance? Come on Sketch (if that is your real screen-name)...turn the other cheek and listen to Basara's song, or whatever the hell it is you M7 fans do.

However my point stands, trolls who feel the need to attack every single Macross 7 related thread should be banned.  Simple as that, there is no need to turn every thread into a debate about the merits of M7.  This kind of childish misbehavior ruined alt.fan.macross, and it makes MW look bad.

PS. Agent One, grow up.  It's rare that I see anyone, on any forum, act like such a freakin clown.  Your internet tough guy routine is rediculous, and the fact that nobody here has called bullshit on your e-thug persona is a real slam to this forum's integrity.

PSS.  Your avatar has manboobs.

So you like my muscles eh!? Don't let it bother you, it doesn't necessarily make you a homosexual... All people find my body (especially my pecs) to be a work of art. And as far as my toughness... Well, not exactly sure what you want me to do... Do you want to have a fist fight or something? Feel free to email me and I can schedule a ring time at a the local boxing club and I can beat you till feces fills your panties. I am the toughest and strongest person I know, but I'd love to be proven wrong, that has never happened and I am getting tired of being right all the time.

Judging by your post count and knowledge of this board you are some member with a double identity (banable offense)... How admirable. :rolleyes:

heh funny. anyone remember that other member who tried to setup a fight with a person that was suposed to be a scammer i think?

Btw A1 I think your pecks aren't manly enough, I see more muscles on Calista Flockhart than you. :p

So you like my muscles eh!?  Don't let it bother you, it doesn't necessarily make you a homosexual... All people find my body (especially my pecs) to be a work of art.  And as far as my toughness... Well, not exactly sure what you want me to do... Do you want to have a fist fight or something?  Feel free to email me and I can schedule a ring time at a the local boxing club and I can beat you till feces fills your panties.  I am the toughest and strongest person I know, but I'd love to be proven wrong, that has never happened and I am getting tired of being right all the time.

Judging by your post count and knowledge of this board you are some member with a double identity (banable offense)... How admirable.  :rolleyes:

I'm a member from several years ago actually, I just lost my old account when the boards were purged and never bothered to sign up again.

In actuality I don't even care for Macross 7, I just think your behaviour is reminiscent of a child starved for attention. Wy act mature and be ignored when you can act like a pre-pubescent kid and get all the negative attention in the world?

You're like a Somethingawful.com joke gone wrong. There is nothing like a 12 year old E thug / otaku who claims to be "the toughest guy he knows" rockin out behind his screen to make me realize how far the quality of membership on this forum has fallen in the last three years.

Edited by Sketch

I'm a member from several years ago actually, I just lost my old account when the boards were purged and never bothered to sign up again.

You are part of the Rebel Alliance and a traitor...

TAKE HER AWAY! :ph34r:

So you like my muscles eh!?  Don't let it bother you, it doesn't necessarily make you a homosexual... All people find my body (especially my pecs) to be a work of art.  And as far as my toughness... Well, not exactly sure what you want me to do... Do you want to have a fist fight or something?  Feel free to email me and I can schedule a ring time at a the local boxing club and I can beat you till feces fills your panties.  I am the toughest and strongest person I know, but I'd love to be proven wrong, that has never happened and I am getting tired of being right all the time.

Judging by your post count and knowledge of this board you are some member with a double identity (banable offense)... How admirable.  :rolleyes:

In actuality I don't even care for Macross 7, I just think your behaviour is reminiscent of a child starved for attention. Wy act mature and be ignored when you can act like a pre-pubescent kid and get all the negative attention in the world?

You're like a Somethingawful.com joke gone wrong. There is nothing like a 12 year old E thug / otaku who claims to be "the toughest guy he knows" rockin out behind his screen to make me realize how far the quality of membership on this forum has fallen in the last three years.

So... You signed up to this board JUST to bitch at me. In other words your very esictance is a tribute to my greatness.

In fact, as you signed up just to bitch at me, I am the reason for your being here...

I am your Father.

BTW:

Why exactly do you think I am such an "e-Thug?" Who am I picking on? As far as I know everybody loves me around here. Even the guys I fight with, like Keith for example... We get allong. The only difference between me and the other people on the board is I don't have an online persona. I am just myself... My avatar is me, my picture is me and most guys on this board even know me off the board and communicate with me over IM of over the phone... I have nothing to hide but I am also extreemly thrilled with who I am, and there is nothing wrong with that.

Now if only I could get you to stop hitting on me...

Can you blame me!?

I'm so jealous! Agent One, you jerk!

:angry::lol:

Don't worry, there is enough of me to go around.

That's quite untrue. Obviously you missed when I vented to him pertaining to this. Nothing about this forum's integrity is questioned.

BTW:

Why exactly do you think I am such an "e-Thug?"  Who am I picking on?  As far as I know everybody loves me around here.  Even the guys I fight with, like Keith for example... We get allong.  The only difference between me and the other people on the board is I don't have an online persona.  I am just myself... My avatar is me, my picture is me and most guys on this board even know me off the board and communicate with me over IM of over the phone... I have nothing to hide but I am also extreemly thrilled with who I am, and there is nothing wrong with that.

Well, I will say I think you've said some pretty dumbass things before, but then we all do. With only minor exceptions I find you pretty easy to get along with (and to hear you talk, people would think you're the only guy on the west coast with a third "leg" and a fetish for doorknobs!) ;). Besides, if no one disagreed about something here, what fun would the site be?

I think we've hit on one of the key reasons why we don't have M7 debates on this board. It's near impossible to keep it civil. Especially when there are newbies arguing about something they know absolutely nothing about.

Edited by Skull Leader

This thread is long gone. Anyone who dislike Mac7 for any reason should just stay clear of any threads relating to them. Its that simple. Theres no need to pop in just to say "Basara likes men" and just pop back out. Leave it be and go partcipate in a thread that you actually care about. I've only been here for a bit over half a year and its getting ridiculous how many Mac7 threads get ruined or locked down.

I truthfully could care less about Mac7 which is why I usually never bother to partcipate in any of the threads but there are some here who do and they have just as much right as you do to like whatever they want for whatever the reason they may have. I dont know why Mac7 haters need to come in and prove something or try to convince others of something. Those who watch Mac7 will come to their own conclusion and if they like it, it isnt like you can "unsissify" them by talking trash.

So seriously, leave these threads alone and go do something else better with your time...

I think the real problem here is that you Macross 7 haters simply don't "understand" Macross 7. You clearly just don't get it, and probably aren't smart enough too. Why not just move along, before I have to belittle you for the morons that you are.

Oh, and Basara likes men. :ph34r:

Holy Muscular Jesus H Tapdancing Christ. Another "M7 sucks" thread.

It's been eleven years. GET OVER IT!!

The pic is from Fleet of the Strongest Women, from the narration scene at the beginning. But I doubt anyone cares anymore.