MasterPiece Collection v1.1

Dangard Ace

For those of you keeping track, GameStop.com just lowered their price on the volume 3 alpha to $59.99.

http://gamestop.com/product.asp?product%5Fid=321802

2 more weeks and they'll probably hit $39.99, like the second one. :lol:

i should've been keeping tabs at gamestop. :(

i thought they would be total POS but the more and more i play with them, the more and more i like them....though i would've like it even more had i spent $40. :mellow:

• 2 weeks later...
Anyone know when the new projected release date is for this thing now? since it didn't come out on the 31st. I would really like to get my hands on this bad boy, since this will be my first mpc ever.

kong

Gamestop says the new release date is 4/15.

ack!  between the two dates i hope the 4/15 will be the right one then.

:(

kong

Hey Kong..... add my user name and your user name... and get my full name!!

Kiririth Kong.... haha.... Any other Cambodians out there into Macross???

anyways.... i'm waiting for the Alpha SF to be released too so i can buy the rest of the 3 at once from a guy i know..... i want it to come out soon so that i can get the rest of my stuff that i ordered from him!!

4 MPC Rick Armors

1 1/48 stricke armor parts

MPC Ben and MPC Max

MPC Alpha Rook, Lancer, Sue

and a 1/48 yammie stand.....

hurry up SF and come out!!

Bee

P.S. yay for my 50th post!!! haha... no longer am i Cannon Fodder!! hahaha

Edited by kiririth

hey that's cool, my last name starts with kong and has several more letters afterwards lol... but i'm not cambodian, i'm close but not close enough lol... I was born in thailand but my family hails from laos. but it's nice to see another south east asianer around.

kong

:ph34r:

I recently got my Robotech Store order for Rook. :D

I was abit surprised to get the LE cell.

I thought there was only 3000 produced for each release.

Mine was no. 04667.

RT.com doesn't get the first ones off boat or anything, Twin Moons and Valk Exchange for example often get into Toynami to pick up their stock sooner than RT.com.

Cyc

Didn't Jesse get the 00001 Blue Alpha or something?

Has this been discussed? The green Alpha only as one "ear" sensor. I believe the Gakken has it on both sides. I just realized that I don't have the right side of the Alpha on any of my Mospeada lineart.

Edited by >EXO<

Didn't Jesse get the 00001 Blue Alpha or something?

yes, and thats supposed to be a secret. :ph34r:

Was. :lol::lol::lol:

No super secret...I did...through some AWESOME fluke get #1!!!! (just of Scotts though....and only listed as #1 on the Alpha and the book box...the outside white box has number 467 I think. I'm guessing that means some executive or bigwig has a nice sealed white box that says #1 that has number 467 inside!!! :o

:D

Has this been discussed? The green Alpha only as one "ear" sensor.  I believe the Gakken has it on both sides.  I just realized that I don't have the right side of the Alpha on any of my Mospeada lineart.

The Imai boxart says that the green legioss only has one of the sensors.

Mospeada-72-Legioss-AFC-01I.jpg

No super secret...I did...through some AWESOME fluke get #1!!!! (just of Scotts though....and only listed as #1 on the Alpha and the book box...the outside white box has number 467 I think. I'm guessing that means some executive or bigwig has a nice sealed white box that says #1 that has number 467 inside!!! :o

HAHAHA! That's hella funny!

Thanks Ed.Coli! I figured they were spot on the lineart, I just wanted to see if anything else had this. This is the first time I've noticed this.

Sakuracon had 1 booth carrying Vol 1 and 2 of the Alphas. Two ppl said 24 bucks, but they weren't sure. I to ld them if they were 24 bucks each I'd take 'em. So they asked their boss who said "No, 24 dollars is our cost, retail for 68, here for 80"

<_< I told 'em to get bent.

No super secret...I did...through some AWESOME fluke get #1!!!!  (just of Scotts though....and only listed as #1 on the Alpha and the book box...the outside white box has number 467 I think.  I'm guessing that means some executive or bigwig has a nice sealed white box that says #1 that has number 467 inside!!!  :o

well if thats the case good job for having poor qc so haha to the big wig

Edited by F14Tomcat

If I had to guess, I'd say the Shadow is lingering longer only because the green one is selling poorly. They're probably just givin' it some time to get sucked up. Then again, Gamestop shows the greenie on backorder so maybe I'm wrong. Either way, I sincerely doubt they're doing any last minute tweaks that would affect either QC or the toy itself.

If I had to guess, I'd say the Shadow is lingering longer only because the green one is selling poorly. They're probably just givin' it some time to get sucked up. Then again, Gamestop shows the greenie on backorder so maybe I'm wrong. Either way, I sincerely doubt they're doing any last minute tweaks that would affect either QC or the toy itself.

They could of done some tweaking or at least improve on the paint job at the beginning of the shadow production or before. I can only hope that is the reason.

i thought the up turned nose was a fault in min1 Im kinda glad to know its kinda supposed to be that way.

though jenius had one that had a decent nose...

I tried pushing down like u said, but it doesnt do anything. Its so firmly in place i figure its supposed to be like that. Im sure i have itr transformed right....at least I think im sure.

Incidentally, am i the only one whos rear wheels arenr in a straight line? They curve inwards...