Wallpapers

MAX DYRL JENIUS

Keep up the great work MAX DYRL JENIUS! How long did it take to finsh both of the wallpapers? If you're going to make anymore if the 2nd type, you shouldn't wash out the characters so much.

:D

I have become the bearer of bad news... <_<

The concepts are sound, but there are several glaring problems which detract from the final product.

First off... Sara. I like the idea a lot. But the absolute foremost action you should take is to clean up the lines around Sara and the M-Zero logo so you don't get that choppy cut and paste effect. This is best done using layers and blending the images together. Secondly, the font you've used is OK, but you need to snazzy it up a bit instead of doing one simple block color.

The second wallpaper is better, but Max, Hikaru and the Valk all still suffer from the white clutter as well.

Yeah I agree with the white drew carey. Also , when you use too much filter to give special effects, it sometimes gives a messed up result. The most simple wallpapers are often the best looking ones.

Psychodelic thchno background behind a simple island girl like Sarah... <_<

nah. Clean her up... Drop something classic and inspiring behind her if you must, but the Matrix background has got to go.

hi hi i have very lil / limited talent in wall papers but id really be happy to hear your comments and such

i made this one 800.600 hope you odnt mind...

http://members.shaw.ca/iiymij/jpeg/skyisland2.jpg

y does it have a vf-2ss and macross plus lyrics? i dunno... i love the 2ss next to the 19

but this song is my fav amoung all others in macross (jap version as well)

well tell me wthca think

it would flatter me if yuou told me you acutally use this as your wallpapper =))

:o

hi hi i have very lil / limited talent in wall papers but id really be happy to hear your comments and such

y does it have a vf-2ss and macross plus lyrics? i dunno... i love the 2ss next to the 19

well tell me wthca think

it would flatter me if yuou told me you acutally use this as your wallpapper =))

Very nice clean design! The location and the size of the elements of your wallpaper create a great harmony. I really feel the mood of Mac + in this wallpaper.

well tell me wthca think

I like it :)

very soft and pleasant...

oopsie sorry guys i kinda gave you my almost finished piece of art work eh ehehhe a very small addition of white trail marks @ the wings

i was gonna do very feint ones for the tail fins too but it looked a lil clustered after

anways here it is very small difference

http://members.shaw.ca/iiymij/jpeg/skyisla...and800x6002.jpg

also took out the lil ball on the top left corner

im hoping to get better skills and perhpas one day be a web designer and such

much apreciated if your spreading my work / name around thanks ya 'all

:D

MAX:

I believe a Veritech is the US name for Valkyrie. Other than that, they are the same thing. ANyone know different?

Dat

Veritech is the name rowboattech used when it chopped and dubbed Macross.

There the same thing the VF-1 Veritech and the VF-1 Valkyrie just different names.

well tell me wthca think

Wow, that is really great. The small pics in the corner really add impact to the lines of the VF-2.

ehhe thanks for the good news guys =) i guess ill go try to make some more sometime hopefully they will turn out just as great

any themes or ideas you guys want? ill try to put them into the next wallpaper

hopefully when school starts they will look twcie as good