What are these?

scand

Holy! Those are Wave's 1/100 resin Battroid kits or recasts. Normally goes for 12800 YEN ~ 125 USD.

I just picked up a couple of kits just to fill in any holes in my collection. The originals are VERY NICE but I don't know about the recasts (says preorders). Lacking in decals but has nice panel lines and the resin is super smooth.

Good price for a recast if they can get it 95% close to the original.

If anybody wants the original Wave 1/100s YF-19 Battroid with FP or YF-21 with FP, let me know. I saw it around a while ago.

They show up with them on Ebay from time to time...I have not heard great things about them.

I saw these on Ebay a couple of weeks ago. They were in an Ebay store.

I'm Thinking about trying them out that full armor vf-11 looks sweet.

I'll post some pics of my kits when I get the chance. The VF-11D is the sound force variant from Macross 7. There is also a VF-11C from M7 (CF actually).

I have the 1/72 Reptuu so didn't get Wave's small 1/100. I wish there was a way to scale these kits up to 1/72.

Grayson72, are you still working on the supersizing resin kits? :D

I actually have the Hydrospan materials, was like 40 bucks for a whole bunch of it.

Never got around to using it though cuz #1 I'd have to make a resin cast of the original piece which I've never done before and #2 I've never used the stuff before.

I guess I'm just a big chicken. :(