Medicom/Hot Toys and all 1/6 scale figures

EXO

On 5/28/2019 at 12:52 AM, borgified said:

Tell that to @Kicker773:rolleyes:

Nothing will stop him in getting all the Avengers in 1/6th scale.  

Every figure? Or every Avenger? I'll probably have every Avenger. But not multiples. I won't get Hulkbuster. Probably not Quicksilver either.

War Machine Mk II came in today and I have to say it's one of those that has a much better presence in hand than in pics... I actually really like it but the only thing that puts me off is the insane height distance between it and the Mk III.

Quick Snaps:

1-442.png

2-339.png

7 hours ago, borgified said:

Posted on Toys TV HK yesterday, Avengers: Endgame Rescue armour preview.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RMj4C-ijRk

Edit: A comparison vid with the IM MK.50 Film vs Figure by MISB Media.

Sideshow Collectibles could make an awesome Infinity War Iron Man but I doubt they would pay the factory enough to get it to fans like the prototype. I think they have given up on Marvel film statues. Their last movie Captain America was pretty bad.

2 hours ago, Kicker773 said:

323EB867-7D1D-4720-905B-6B12B4C6F3F8.thumb.jpeg.c1ea4db2de816352461eb85392402569.jpeg

You really are getting all the Avengers from every movie? I thought Budget Stark had the most complete collection and he just focused on Iron Man.

10 hours ago, JetJockey said:

Sideshow Collectibles could make an awesome Infinity War Iron Man but I doubt they would pay the factory enough to get it to fans like the prototype. I think they have given up on Marvel film statues. Their last movie Captain America was pretty bad.

You really are getting all the Avengers from every movie? I thought Budget Stark had the most complete collection and he just focused on Iron Man.

Not all of them just a few of them. 

Anyone here own Sentinel's previous 1/6th Kojima Production Ludens? If so, can someone comment on how is it in terms of overall feel and articulation compared to Hot Toys. Anyways, Sentinel is going to release a black version which was shown first during last month's Shaghai Wonder Festival for their 10th Anniversary Commemoration Exhibit celebration. It's an event exclusive and price is Y37000.

Black-Ludens-Sentinel-Figure-3.thumb.jpg.04f18a8d2679e69375eae6b3633f05e4.jpg

Black-Ludens-Sentinel-Figure-2.thumb.jpg.dade5df4635e4f55955bba15d28194c0.jpg

I don't have budget for this so I'm hoping Figma will do the same on their existing Ludens figure which I currently have. ;)

Got the full breakdown article and gallery up for the Hot Toys Iron Man 3 version of the diecast War Machine Mk II up on Kuma Style. http://kumastyledesigns.com/toy-review-hot-toys-diecast-war-machine-mark-ii-mk-2-iron-man-3-ver/

title-fb-ht-wm-mkii-dc.png

Per normal the article breaks the figure down by section but overall I gave this one a 7/10. It's certainly a solid figure but it being so undersized and generally underwhelming accessory wise compared the the Mks I and III makes it a bit bland when factored in with the more toned down aesthetic. On the plus side, of the three it's definitely the most fun and easy to play with and pose with the most wide ranges in terms of movement.

Here are a few pictures from the gallery portion of the article;

4-287.png

13-196.png

12-208.png

Well, Scarlet Suit Spidey is a Toy Fair exclusive and not a regular release (for now). :(

Edit: I wonder if Spider Gwen is planned as I passed over the PS4 Spidey.

untitled.png

23F6E5CD-48C7-4EA6-A8E6-5B54B8629827_jpeg.jpg

Edited by borgified

6 minutes ago, borgified said:

Well Scarlet Suit Spidey is a Toy Fair exclusive and not a regular release (for now). :(

untitled.png

23F6E5CD-48C7-4EA6-A8E6-5B54B8629827_jpeg.jpg

This one looks nice. ;)

I'm not collecting Hot Toys anymore but I don't know what I'm going to do if they're going to do both 2099 suits from the game. :unsure:

Edited by no3Ljm