Medicom/Hot Toys and all 1/6 scale figures

EXO

This was actually teased when Groot was up for solicitation. If the whole team gets made, it might be a decade long wait honestly to get all 6 if your a complete fanatic. Hot Toys (like Bandai and other big named hobby companies) loves to tease, but some characters end up on the cutting board. 

Choose wisely and don't go into to debt due to uncontrollable circumstances.    

2 hours ago, borgified said:

This was actually teased when Groot was up for solicitation. If the whole team gets made, it might be a decade long wait honestly to get all 6 if your a complete fanatic. Hot Toys (like Bandai and other big named hobby companies) loves to tease, but some characters end up on the cutting board. 

Choose wisely and don't go into to debt due to uncontrollable circumstances.    

True. And I wonder how many Iron Man, Hot Toys are going to re-release/recolor within a decade while fans are sitting and waiting to complete their Guardians Vol.3 characters, right? :spiteful:

I take it that the batteries are out inside the mask and a switch this there to turn it on/off in Kamen Rider Shin.

Very typical 3Z 1/6 sculpt as it's just like the GI JOE figures with puffy plastic overlay armor and plastic/vinyl suit (it's no wonder that the GI JOE line sucked bigtime). The MMPR wasn't that bad overall, but it was fairly decent. Commander Lin figure from the Great Wall Movie was very lackluster. 

For Inart figures, you really have to make your orders from and Asian based retailer as from what I read to my understanding, they (Inart) will not ship it overseas (I could be wrong).   

Edited by borgified

On 5/23/2023 at 6:28 PM, borgified said:

For Inart figures, you really have to make your orders from and Asian based retailer as from what I read to my understanding, they (Inart) will not ship it overseas (I could be wrong).   

Thanks! I didn't know this regarding Inart. :good:  Btw, I was browsing Gundamit and found Inart Harry Potter for PO there for US$342.99 for the regular version and US$559.99 for the deluxe version.

https://gundamit.com/inart-warner-licensed-harry-potter-hogwarts-uniform-standard_p2691.html

https://gundamit.com/inart-warner-licensed-harry-potter-hogwarts-uniform-deluxe_p2692.html

Screenshot2023-05-29133451.png.c938cf231138f3c61685c9251af2157a.png

FYI: If anyone is temped to pre-order or get any 1/6 figures from Toys Wonderland, avoid them totally. They have been screwing around with various customers orders and charging high s+h prices.     

From Collectors Freak via FB (Huang Wu) 

Due in July, AugToys Paul Atreides. 

D2E3D060-B89C-4FD0-91F2-3FD35396C7B2.jpeg

83446EDD-B956-4825-9FB9-F519D13418DC.jpeg

AB984700-D0E1-43B7-9671-DA3BB1EE0C2E.jpeg

7FEA0176-9182-43DE-9FFE-48A04C8E345E.jpeg

D16DE7E7-E816-4D45-9DCE-0E862FB06C71.jpeg

1DFEF306-E690-45C7-8B88-E4F916AFA560.jpeg

4035D92F-1267-40C2-ACFC-45428CEDF52C.jpeg

Edit: InArt’s version is still in process (Arakis Suit version). 

Edited by borgified

Hey @borgified. Funny how Hot Toys markets the Keaton Batman with 'newly developed suit with great articulation' when he still can't turn his neck due to its one-piece cowl. :lol: 

image.jpeg.bf5a8b6680eb460598973125e038c89e.jpeg

Also, I just noticed that he wores 2 chest insignia. One on his suit and one on the cowl? :unknw:

image.jpeg.f9a78c63f25ba375f7f0b002abc50ae1.jpeg

I have no explanations why HT has been doing usual things in their overall product lineup, but I guess it's Howard' Chan's call. 

Review on  AugToys Paul (Regular version) in Mandarin. Possibly still up for pre-order on Oneesixthkit.