Medicom/Hot Toys and all 1/6 scale figures

EXO

Mondo's the worst @FattyMoBookyButt?? Asmus is just as worst too. The members who pre-ordered DLX Arwen v.2 got the shaft overall: Crappy cardboard box with no artwork, or missing parts or accessories. Ask for the missing parts, you get nothing or half***** generic parts that are not to relevant to it after half a year of telling them via email. 

I pre-ordered the regular Arwen v.2 with a deposit of $20 USD when it went live, Asmus said it will be get shipped first... Nope, the DLX got shipped first, then a year of radio silence of no updates during the worldwide outbreak. Supposedly the regular version will be shipped close to September/October according to some Euro 1/6th suppliers and no updates of why Asmus delayed it on the website. 

Other than that, just announced on Collectors Freak: Morbin' Time Leto (Yea.. Based on the movie that everyone said that it stinks and bombed at the box office).

3E74AC7D-BF44-48D0-99E8-6BE23ABCB9E5.jpeg

D28C3C69-3F58-4B50-B9C5-06566DE89D15.jpeg

6FC11EB3-15C5-4AD0-A12B-C0E6C474C6C4.jpeg

Luckily I haven't had to deal with Asmus. I would have a great deal more respect for Mondo if they stopped trying to follow the sneaker market with drops and banking on FOMO and/or scalpers for their core business model. Their art is amazing and most of their products hit the mark. But their need for exclusivity feels like they hate me as must as I hate their business practices. (I had no idea their She-Ra was having it's timed release until a youtube video mentioned it...that I didn't watch until the day after the window closed.)

I want to see Morbius to see how morbilicious it really is. But then if I see it, I can't say I've never seen it. Decisions will need to be made.

On 7/27/2022 at 8:49 PM, FattyMoBookyButt said:

Don't you put that evil on me, Ricky Bobby!

I think it maybe close to $500 USD actually for the DLX, the regular might be $350 USD. * Aren't you worried about the Pleather flaking off in two/three years when being placed in a high humid place and full exposure to UV 24/7?? *      

It's going to get worse with new stuff, so strap on your jet pack with maybe a three delay from tease to finish, 

Edit: Images does not show up anymore, so see below pics for clarification.  

Edited by borgified