Medicom/Hot Toys and all 1/6 scale figures

EXO

Bespin Luke is way better in the looks department than the "Deep Fake" version in Mandalorian overall (I know that this is the younger version of Luke) . 😛

Never ever had a Mark Hamill figure as this might be the first one, however the changing hairpiece and the rolling eyeballs will most likly push it into the price like Season Two Din D'Jarin with Gorgu DLX at close to $400USD/$550 CDN. 

5 minutes ago, borgified said:

Bespin Luke is way better in the looks department than the "Deep Fake" version in Mandalorian overall (I know that this is the younger version of Luke) . 😛

Never ever had a Mark Hamill figure as this might be the first one, however the changing hairpiece and the rolling eyeballs will most likly push it into the price like Season Two Din D'Jarin with Gorgu DLX at close to $400USD/$550 CDN. 

And this is probably where we need to start drawing the line. Right @borgified? :lol: 

Btw, you ever stumble on what happened to the Rocketeer figure? Is it out? Can't seem to find any review videos yet. Unless I wasn't really looking well enough. :rolleyes:

12 hours ago, borgified said:

From Hot Toy's Facebook AoTC 20th Anniversary figures. Guarantee that there are going to be more. 

279589177_10158583486477344_5223823944275389276_n.jpg

20th anniversary! Good Grief!

It feels like just yesterday that I was watching the Star Wars/Empire Strikes back double feature at Kine 500 for R2.50. Attack of the Clones feels like something I just watched 5 minutes ago.😶

I just need the Phase 1 Clone Pilot from the LAAT. Of course that means it wont be there.

Don't you wish that HT could make Bossk or Zuckuss instead @Podtastic? We need more Alien species in the diversity, however it's a bit more complex as they have to develop the molds for it. I can use a 1/6 Trandoshian Bounty Hunter honestly. 

Black Krrsatann can reuse the Chewie mold, however getting the fur to the different shades of black and possibly the fur itself is another question. 

On 5/4/2022 at 7:57 AM, borgified said:

Don't you wish that HT could make Bossk or Zuckuss instead @Podtastic? We need more Alien species in the diversity, however it's a bit more complex as they have to develop the molds for it. I can use a 1/6 Trandoshian Bounty Hunter honestly. 

Yes, although I already have Bossk 1/6 even if it is an older version. Two aliens I would REALLY like are (Tessek (the Quarren in ROTJ) and Admiral Ackbar. Would'nt say no to the iconic Greedo either. So far all I have is Bossk and Momaw Nadon (Ithorian).

On 5/4/2022 at 9:07 AM, borgified said:

From HT Facebook page (Maybe co-insides with May 4th be with You celebration?)  

279738613_10158588358862344_8497764026177940885_n.jpg

279899914_10158588359837344_4302006020248803336_n.jpg

YES! This one is on my list.:wub:

Pre-ordered on Sideshow with maximum payment plan. 😁

Edited by Podtastic

Joost's version of Vulture (it's not JazzInc's)

Note: It's not JazzInc's version for those asking, it's actually Joost's version (40 inches wingspan, 19 inches tall). JazzInc's version has a 4 footwing span (122cm), however I read that Joost's version will be a pain the ass to ship it and possible have issues.

Price not yet up for those asking.

kkjqPOk.jpg

ZXqvhWe.jpg

Screenshot 2022-05-09 225920.png