Medicom/Hot Toys and all 1/6 scale figures

EXO

Mistake on my part @no3Ljm and @sh9000 - Didn't read the details carefully and just posted it up without thinking. 🤕

Good update to Wanda's headscupt as the crown was placed lower on the forehead on the first promo pics. Can't wait for one more year until I finally get it in my hands. 

38 minutes ago, borgified said:

Here two pics that I got off Collector's Freak. The crown on the first version sat too low, this new version sits higher and looks more correct to the show.

FB_IMG_1625238759207.jpg

For some reasons, I kind of preferred the first version's placement. It's probably because I'm kind of used on seeing her forehead less like this than the middle photo above.

scarlet_witch_banner.jpg.f444b5d75c3291990ffd1b0d03dc8048.jpg

ham1280_106_comp_v020_20210112_r709_bf65ee9c.jpeg.8201826e8c575222bd8e512b60467fe3.jpeg

Edited by no3Ljm

8 hours ago, borgified said:

Do you have Black Widow: Endgame in your collection @Kicker773? I'm swayed in getting her in a few months if my money situation works out plus Arwen v.2 will have someone to keep her company. 

Yes. I still have yet to open it. I’m waiting or trying to wait for Hulk and Thor if they ever come out this year.  Remaining Avengers check list to come out basically is Weathered 85, Weathered Thanos, Loki, Captain Marvel (End Game), Captain America 2012, Thor, Hulk, and Iron Patriot End Game.  Then I’m done with avengers (I hope). Galaxy Warlord is a must though for GOTG. Picked up Gamora V1 to add to the End Game line up. Already have Gamora V2 for the GOTG line up to join Rocket V2, Yondu, Starlord V2, Groot V1. (Damn I’m losing which versions is what). Sidebarred the Mark V suit up (2nd one) and War Machine Mark 1 (2nd one). After that I can focus on the massive SDF and Premium YF19 on preorder. 

The three figs I’m missing on the checklist is Wasp, Shuri, and Rescue. Might check off Wasp this weekend but still hesitating if Sideshow will restock them again. Then I can use my points to get Rescue when it is released. (That’s the plan) 

Might pick up the Neon 50 but that would be the only neon I’ll bite on when it goes up for preorder. After 4 tries I finally got a mint Midas die cast from Sideshow. 

Justice league kit for the Batmobile came and I’m gonna have to build another Granas coffee table/display case or alternate it with the 89 on display. 

Gonna have to unload some Macross extras to make room. Already rotating the 1/60 displays. 

Edited by Kicker773

On 6/17/2021 at 10:46 AM, borgified said:

I'm actually waiting for this version if it gets made. Getting the Dredd vibe off of this one plus I can add another female character for my collection. 

91500abd4705dbb1f4f3a92870252178.jpg

On 6/17/2021 at 11:16 AM, no3Ljm said:

You know that's going to get made, right? After all, it's Hot Toys. (A subsidiary of Disney) :rolleyes:

@borgified Told yah. ;)

52c35e1f-6cfc-4623-964a-310b0907415f.jpg.e14327ce610844d4cc496854c6e3fe22.jpg

Though after all these years, it's still doesn't look like ScarJo. :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, borgified said:

Still going to get this version anyways @no3Ljm and possibly get another 3rd party headscupt (with a different expression). 

Should I get Mando Din Season 2 with Grogu as well? 

I actually stopped getting 1/6 figures. Mando with Grogu is good as well. If you have extra to spend, go for it. :good: 

It's up in display in Hong Kong. Hint link for picks as there's a boatload of them.

https://news.toyark.com/2021/07/15/hot-toys-summer-2021-showcase-photos-new-dc-and-marvel-435707

Edit:

Here's a video link for those that don't want to scroll through the list as it's too long.

Edited by borgified

From Collector's Freak: Mondo Animated Wolverine for $200 USD at SS Con. *

* For this Friday 

Announced yesterday: The Armorer for $245 USD

Hit Sideshow website for more unposted goodies here. 

pKwgO7L.jpg

FqTvZta.jpg

hJCJOXc (1).jpg

FDvWuxF.jpg

92F8FBB9-5D96-413B-87DE-56DBA05D0A16.jpeg

Edited by borgified

$200 USD for Mondo Animated Wolvie on Friday if Collector's Freak is correct on Sideshow.

At least it's cheaper than Hordak for that matters (by $50 USD for regular or by $60 USD for the Deluxe. Yes..  Basically Hot Toys pricing for a blown up 1:12 animated doll).