Medicom/Hot Toys and all 1/6 scale figures

EXO

Not 1/6th but 1/4th..

For those interested:

https://news.toyark.com/2020/11/03/the-mandalorian-hot-toys-1-4-scale-mandalorian-and-the-child-figures-408378

Standard Mando set $545 USD, Standard The child set $175 to be released in Q4 2021 and Q1 2022.

DLX $655 USD (release date unknown?)

Hot-Toys-Mandalorian-and-The-Child-Quarter-Scale-Set-017.jpg

Hot-Toys-Mandalorian-and-The-Child-Quarter-Scale-Set-DX-001.jpg

Hot-Toys-Mandalorian-and-The-Child-Quarter-Scale-Set-DX-021.jpg

Hot-Toys-The-Child-Quarter-Scale-Figure-013.jpg

5 minutes ago, borgified said:

So I looked up the wrong one then.

The BM/Soul of Popynica is the correct version.. Will see how much that will cost then.  

If it is the 1/6 version, it was a little over $300 that time. So maybe now closer to $400? The question is what about the 1/6 Kaneda? That one was from Medicom.

5 minutes ago, crackpot said:

If it is the 1/6 version, it was a little over $300 that time. So maybe now closer to $400? The question is what about the 1/6 Kaneda? That one was from Medicom.

If Medicom decides on reissuing also their Kaneda figure to coincide with Bandai’s Popynica Bike announcement, and update the fabric, I’ll probably bite. On the figure only. ;)

Teaser from Toyark

https://news.toyark.com/2020/11/10/the-mandalorian-moff-gideon-and-tusken-raider-previews-by-hot-toys-409383

z-Hot-Toys-Mandalorian-Previews-11-11-2020.jpg

Edit: From what I've been reading across various 1/6th boards , HT still needs to make pre-orders for Bespin Han, AOTC Padme and others that has been shown at preivous Cons. <_<   

Edited by borgified

Dropped by Toyark

https://news.toyark.com/2020/11/12/marvels-spider-man-miles-morales-figure-by-hot-toys-409733#images

Price not yet determined, to be released between Q1/Q2 2022

* Yah, Yah, Yah.... And still hear the whiners: "Where are the other stuff that you promised? Get your act together HT!!" *

Hot-Toys-Spider-Man-Miles-Morales-004.jpg

Hot-Toys-Spider-Man-Miles-Morales-028.jpg

Edited by borgified

Batman and Batpod (with newer sculpt) is to be released again.

https://news.toyark.com/2020/12/04/hot-toys-to-re-release-batman-and-the-bat-pod-from-the-dark-knight-rises-411643

Pricing and pre-orders to yet determined, to be released Q2/Q3 of 2022

Hot-Toys-Dark-Knight-Rises-Bat-Pod-Vehicle-001.jpg

Hot-Toys-Dark-Knight-Rises-Batman-Figure-026.jpg

Edited by borgified

Saw this. Not too Thrilled. Already have two different versions (initial and renewal). We shall see. Didn’t bite on the new two face and not sure I’d bite on this one. Maybe just the body and face plates. I wonder if it’s the same sizes as the first one. 

Exciting news though that the new armory and been confirmed to be released, just no pictures. I will probably compare with the custom I have before I bite. 

Nebula in bound from sideshow. Crossing fingers end of the month for war machine punisher version, Gamora, new Mark 47, and Deluxe Marvel. (Final payments =] )

From Hot Toys Facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/hottoys/photos/a.58692197343/10157681159812344/?type=3&theater

"【Upcoming Hot Toys Releases】

The much-anticipated collectible figures are expected to arrive! To ensure Hot Toys’ creations present the most updated and accurate designs from huge movie hits, our dedicated team has given enormous amount of time on the finest details of our beloved characters, also bringing them to reality as remarkable collectible figures.

We are grateful for our fans' patience and continued support, and apologize for the lengthy delay. We are now thrilled to update the soon-to-be release items including:

- Avengers: Endgame – 1/6th Iron Man Mark LXXXV collectible figure
- Avengers: Endgame – 1/6th Captain America collectible figure
- Avengers: Endgame –1/6th Tony Stark collectible figure
- Spider-Man: Far from Home –1/6th scale Spider-Man (Stealth Suit) collectible figure
- Spider-Man: Far from Home – 1/6th scale Spider-Man (Upgraded Suit) collectible figure
- Spider-Man: Homecoming – 1/4th scale Spider-Man collectible figure
- Star Wars: The Mandalorian – 1/6th scale IG-11 collectible figure
- Star Wars: The Mandalorian – 1/6th scale Heavy Infantry Mandalorian collectible figure
- Hellboy – 1/6th Hellboy collectible figure

Be sure to stay tuned for more product updates from Hot Toys!"

12-9-20.jpg