Medicom/Hot Toys and all 1/6 scale figures

EXO

1 minute ago, Lolicon said:

One of the most expensive single figures I've purchased but I'm glad I got it. Hot Toys used a slightly less glossy red than on previous Iron Man suits which I like.

106583636_IronManMk702.thumb.jpg.4edf5a22d1bf2424f4013f202b015bab.jpg

:good:

I'm still a Mk VI guy, but I have to admit Mk VII looks great too. Is the pod a separate set or you have to remove the armor from the main figure to do it?

4 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

:good:

I'm still a Mk VI guy, but I have to admit Mk VII looks great too. Is the pod a separate set or you have to remove the armor from the main figure to do it?

I think you have to parts-form it using parts from the main figure, but I'm still playing with it. It does come with battle-damaged parts to swap out, so maybe there's enough extra parts to have the pod and suit up at once.

Now I'm looking forward to the Mk 85.

On 1/31/2020 at 10:08 PM, borgified said:

Will "Baby Yoda" be a fad and then fade off like the Porgs and BB8?? :unsure:

...but the Memes!

2 hours ago, borgified said:

Newly posted on Toyark.

https://news.toyark.com/2020/02/05/avengers-endgame-battle-damaged-thanos-figure-by-hot-toys-377983

To be released in the first quarter of 2021, pricing and pre-order dates not determined yet.

Hot-Toys-Damaged-Thanos-022.jpg

Finally Thanos gets the proper Nano gauntlet and not the Infinity gauntlet. 

I'll need this to go with the battle damaged Mark 85. 

1 hour ago, borgified said:

Since we all know that NYCC is this weekend (or next), are we hoping to see any new stuff from the large 1/6th companies and some of the 3rd party versions as well? 

Really? I'm in NYC and wasn't aware it was this week... XD. *ends joking sarcasm* 

1 hour ago, crackpot said:

Comic con? NY normally has it Sept/Oct.

So far it's been getting earlier and earlier every year in Oct. Usually the first or 2nd weekend (thurs-sun).

I was out of the Hot Toys loop for a long while, so I missed a bunch of releases. I'd like the first seven suits for sure (only have the Mk III and VII) but I will have to just wait and hope they do a reissue as the secondary prices on those are ridiculous. Skipped the Mk 47 because it's just a straight repaint of the Mk 46. Pretty lazy not to design a new suit when they designed 35 new suits for Iron Man 3.

New stuff on Toyark as I'm just posting these pics for now.

Edit: Update as of 5:40 pm PST

https://news.toyark.com/2020/02/28/pre-orders-live-for-the-berserk-guts-in-berserk-armor-figure-by-threezero-383687

Threezero Berserker Armour. $230 USD, pre-orders are open, check official sites for your fix. 

ThreeZero-Guts-in-Berserk-Armor-016.jpg

Hot Toys : Arkham Bats in Classic Colours

https://news.toyark.com/2020/02/28/batman-arkham-knight-1-6-scale-batman-prestige-edition-figure-by-hot-toys-383668

Pricing and pre-orders not yet determined

Arkham-Knight-Batman-Prestige-017.jpg

Re-issue of the Futura Bats now in newer colours. 

HT-Arkham-Knight-Batman-Beyond-022.jpg

Edited by borgified