Medicom/Hot Toys and all 1/6 scale figures

EXO

I didn't notice that rail on the canopy before in the pics of other collectors' Batmobiles. Was it built in or something you just added for stability or something?

Either way, HT has truly outdone itself with this replica. Now why can't they put light-up panels on the Tumbler's dashboard, too?! <_<

Guest davidwhangchoi

Just started getting into Hot Toys myself, and oh my god they're amazing! The detail and overall quality is superb!

Gotta play catch up and find all the ones I want that I missed...

Recent purchases. :wacko:

attachicon.gif20130727_001548.jpgattachicon.gif20130803_144058.jpgattachicon.gif20130814_031513.jpgattachicon.gif20130816_141020.jpgattachicon.gif20130814_173607.jpgattachicon.gif20130814_042951.jpgattachicon.gif20130816_162908.jpg

thanks for the pm lolicon, i'm going to go get a war machine or join the waitlist.

Gorgeous pics, VF-1A Fan! Is that the stock cape, or a custom one? The one that cape with my DX12 isn't quite as supple as the one you've got. Or did you soak it in softener or something? :lol:

Thanks!

The cape is a custom I picked up from the Side Show Freaks Board.

VF1A-FAN.

Are they two different Keaton Batmans?

The one sitting in the Batmobile has his cape over his shoulders, it looks like a different mold compared to the standing Batman.

It doesn't look like you can fold the cape back over the shoulders like that on the standing Batman? Interchangeable capes?

VF1A-FAN.

Are they two different Keaton Batmans?

The one sitting in the Batmobile has his cape over his shoulders, it looks like a different mold compared to the standing Batman.

It doesn't look like you can fold the cape back over the shoulders like that on the standing Batman? Interchangeable capes?

Just one figure. The cape can fold easily. I believe the designer is also working on another cape meant to be used with the Batmobile; maybe shorter.

Here's another pic of the same Batman in the Batmobile......

89Bm7.jpg

Just a reminder, 3A's halo Emile Figure will be available for per-order direct from them in just over 9 hours. Emile himself will not be an exclusive so he should be available through BBTS, sideshow and other retailers soon enough, but they will also have a generic Spartan 3 EVA suit with smooth helmet as an exclusive to their shop.

http://www.threeaonline.com/blog/?p=5849

http://www.threeaonline.com/blog/?p=5829

3A_Halo_EVA_blog015.jpg

They never did since that movie did not do well.

Also that EVA is very tempting...I'm in for Emile though :)

I'm still on the fence about it TBH, Really wish he had the Grenade launcher in addition to the shotgun, and I REALLY just want the Master Chief himself.

Edited by anime52k8

I'm still on the fence about it TBH, Really wish he had the Grenade launcher in addition to the shotgun, and I REALLY just want the Master Chief himself.

I just picked up Emile but had to close the window before I picked up the variant that I shouldn't be buying! Now bring on the Chief himself! :)

• 3 weeks later...

I really like the 89 batmobile, any idea of the cheapest source for one now? BBTS has them, but at a $100 markup from the original preorder.

Sideshow seems to be the safe way to go. The SideshowCollectors forum had pictures of scratched Batmobiles. I don't see scratches on the one here. But the images don't show the sides straight on. I think the WB Shop had the cheapest with free shipping. But they sold out a month or so ago.

Anyone getting the 1/4 Dark Knight? I can't wait for that one. I didn't get the 1/6 versions.