Medicom/Hot Toys and all 1/6 scale figures

EXO

Wow thanx for that amazing review Lupin The Third!!!!!

That was like a novel LOL!!!! I appreciate the time you put into it!!

Sounds like the figure is as good as it looks, I was blindsided by this figure, only new it existed yesterday can't wait for you to display it, make sure to post pics.!!!!

I hope some are still available in a few months when I have the funds (but knowing an exclusive Tesuka product Japan will eat it up)

Good luck on your decision with the EVA figs.

Black Jack's Rival Dr. Kirico just announced....

FIG-IPN-5734.jpg

Pricing is way better at BBTS than Amiami though I borrowed their pics.

Edited by Lupin The Third

It's out already?! I thought the box was still just a prototype.

BTW, does the case include a bat suit or just an empty cowl?

As much as I'd love to get the 1/12 scale Bat, I've run out of space in my man-cave (The Tumbler took the last sizable chunk of real estate), and even finding space for Catwoman and Bane is going to be a bit of a problem. The case, though, I can still get, as I'll just replace the DX12 fig with it to display only the suit.

Some of us were asking for a diecast 1/6 Iron-Man well, we are not going to get one... we are getting a bunch of them:

Hot Toys wil make diecast toys from all the movies with Iron-Man:

http://www.sideshowc...561#post5267561

Also, there is this one from another company:

http://robotjapan.pr...8&page=2#277244

Let the armor milking overload continue!

Yeah. For $150 though I think I could have dealt with it, even though $150 seemed ridiculous for a toy back then. Lol. It wasn't until they announced the new one that I though I was glad not to have bought it. Though this time it'll probably start off at $400.

I would suggest you pick it up when you have some spare cash. BBTS still has like 128 of them, so I think you have a bit of time to save up. Two weeks ago when I went to F &S iron monger was going for $480. Now some pics to wet the appetite even further. :)

rsz_dscn3438.jpg

rsz_dscn3535.jpg

Edited by SuperHobo

Some of us were asking for a diecast 1/6 Iron-Man well, we are not going to get one... we are getting a bunch of them:

Hot Toys wil make diecast toys from all the movies with Iron-Man:

http://www.sideshowc...561#post5267561

Also, there is this one from another company:

http://robotjapan.pr...8&page=2#277244

Let the armor milking overload continue!

I really want the Iron Man MKII silver suit. The Hot Toys one didn't do it for me. Maybe with the diecast, it will this time around. Though I wish Sideshow would make a statue version of it. They did work with the effects company on a few of their Iron Man statues.

Hot Toys is killing the fanbase with their multi release of same figures instead of working on their other aquired licenses. I won't double dip in the same stuff, my current figures will do just fine. I hope you guys vote with your dollars, and don't buy things you already have - so they would stop re-making the same figures.

post-186-0-45531600-1359404180_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...

Damn Kicker, I want that fig! ABT is an all time classic. Mark Gor! They could easily do ABT2 version of Ken.

Ditto on Hard Boiled EXO. Tequila would need his dual pistols, Duster and Shotgun. I did a google search, and it seems people have made Hardboiled and the Killer customs.

I wish HT would do a Shaw bros line.

Edited by Golden Arms

Hot Toys is killing the fanbase with their multi release of same figures instead of working on their other aquired licenses. I won't double dip in the same stuff, my current figures will do just fine. I hope you guys vote with your dollars, and don't buy things you already have - so they would stop re-making the same figures.

How is that any different than what Yamato does.