What kind of this SDF-1?

ghiblione

I'm surprised someone brought this up, but EXO is correct that it's Kishimoto's very first custom off the taka 1/3000 scale SDF-1. I bought it off him a few years ago on ebay and flooded this site with pics if anyone remembers back during the days when I was a moderator here. :p Anyways I still have this in my possession and I still think it's the best representation of the DYRL SDF-1 out of all the customs Kishimoto did. I also sent these pics to the valk factory to keep for archival. Unfortunately I could not capture most of the details with the digi cam. It just comes out mostly grey after the flash. :unsure:

Edited by Escaflown4

I'm surprised someone brought this up, but EXO is correct that it's Kishimoto's very first custom off the taka 1/3000 scale SDF-1. I bought it off him a few years ago on ebay and flooded this site with pics if anyone remembers back during the days when I was a moderator here. :p Anyways I still have this in my possession and I still think it's the best representation of the DYRL SDF-1 out of all the customs Kishimoto did. I also sent these pics to the valk factory to keep for archival. Unfortunately I could not capture most of the details with the digi cam. It just comes out mostly grey after the flash. :unsure:

Hi, I found these pics half year ago, I didn't know what it is, yesterday I just remember it again, so put it up here. It's a great surprise to me. What does Kishimoto do now? Does he have a site? :rolleyes:

I'm surprised someone brought this up, but EXO is correct that it's Kishimoto's very first custom off the taka 1/3000 scale SDF-1.  I bought it off him a few years ago on ebay and flooded this site with pics if anyone remembers back during the days when I was a moderator here.    :p  Anyways I still have this in my possession and I still think it's the best representation of the DYRL SDF-1 out of all the customs Kishimoto did.  I also sent these pics to the valk factory to keep for archival.  Unfortunately I could not capture most of the details with the digi cam.  It just comes out mostly grey after the flash.  :unsure:

Hi, I found these pics half year ago, I didn't know what it is, yesterday I just remember it again, so put it up here. It's a great surprise to me. What does Kishimoto do now? Does he have a site? :rolleyes:

I haven't spoken with Kishimoto ever since I bought the custom off him a few years ago. I remember facing heavy competition with Jerry (VF1-X) to those that remember him. As far as I know, Kishimoto does not have his own site. Lately, I have been thinking of selling this SDF-1 along with some other Macross valkyries to pay off my student loan. However, the more I look at the SDF-1, the more harder it is to part with. The details are simply amazing, but if I do decide to sell this, how many of you would be interested?

I'll be willing to let it go at the price I bought it for which is $450. This will include the custom made box and a detailed step by step transformation instruction manual book made by Kishimoto. If you need reference, I am on the straight shooter list and my ebay id is "Escaflown4". Link Here

I have sold some Transformers and a bunch of comics and have received alot of positive feedbacks about how I package my items. My packaging style is pretty much bullet-proof. :)

:( wow... $450, it's high for me in these days. Maybe I couldn't realize it...

But I really like to see more photos of it, also the custom made box and the instruction book, if Escaflown4 would put them out. :lol:

Yeah I know $450 sounds alot, but it's the price I paid for it back a few years ago and a deter for me to let it go at a loss. I think this SDF-1 is worth it tho. If you really like the it and want to discuss the price with me, you can email me at Escaflown4@earthlink.net. I'll see what I can do.

I'm at my girlfriend's place right now, but I'll definitely post more pictures when I get home tomorrow.

:( wow... $450, it's high for me in these days. Maybe I couldn't realize it...

But I really like to see more photos of it, also the custom made box and the instruction book, if Escaflown4 would put them out. :lol:

Yeah I know $450 sounds alot, but it's the price I paid for it back a few years ago and a deter for me to let it go at a loss. I think this SDF-1 is worth it tho. If you really like the it and want to discuss the price with me, you can email me at Escaflown4@earthlink.net. I'll see what I can do.

I'm at my girlfriend's place right now, but I'll definitely post more pictures when I get home tomorrow.

Posting pictures of girlfriend or the SDF-1? :lol::rolleyes::p

• 5 weeks later...