some kind of 1/72 conversion kit

Bariaburu Faita

• 3 weeks later...

shoot i wish someone could do these for the 1/48 YF-19 and YF-21 recast we had up alittle while back. drool.... :p

Looks to be poseable! Damn I want one too now!

Why Hasegawa never released the abtt modes of the YFs ??

Well If anybody will be recasting or selling originals , pleeeeeese let me know/

By the way Graham. How is your VF 21 that HK guy was building for you???? the Wave model I mean. I remember he said 3 more months last time I was there.... Is it ready? :blink:

By the way Graham. How is your VF 21 that HK guy was building for you???? the Wave model I mean. I remember he said 3 more months last time I was there.... Is it ready? :blink:

It was a Wave 1/100 scale VF-17D Battroid with FAST Packs. Yes, it's finished a few weeks ago, although the guy is still working on my custom Milia type Bandai 1/65 scale VF-17S toy.

I'll post pics of the completed Wave kit soon.

Graham

By the way Graham.  How is your VF 21 that HK guy was building for you????  the Wave model I mean.  I remember he said 3 more months last time I was there.... Is it ready?  :blink:

It was a Wave 1/100 scale VF-17D Battroid with FAST Packs. Yes, it's finished a few weeks ago, although the guy is still working on my custom Milia type Bandai 1/65 scale VF-17S toy.

I'll post pics of the completed Wave kit soon.

Graham

Good, I tough you will never see that model finished. That guy is really good, but I felt like he was pulling your leg with that commision work.

G-Man, please post some pics!!!

Will you give it to me as a B-Day Present??? I will be there in H.K. soon, that will be the perfect moment for me to go and steal your VF 17D

• 1 month later...

It has come to my attention that there are some of you who wanted the Gokigen-Seimetsu/EminencE battloid conversion kit for the 1/72 Hasegawa VF-22s but do not have it.

This is very unfortunate, and could have been easily avoided. The whole reason I made this thread is so that everyone would have advance notice of what would be showing up at the next Wonderfest. Everyone had plenty of time to contact your prefered seller (Me, Noel, Seichi, Valk009, etc,...) and have that person secure one for you.

Several people contacted me to buy things for them at wonderfest, and I did. Had more people contacted me, I could have gotten more.

Simply posting that you want something, and hoping that a seller decides to pick one up for you, not even knowing if you are willing to pay for it, is not a very reliable way to go about aquiring rare items where the demand exceeds the supply. After the event is over, it becomes a sellers market. You will most likely see the item on ebay.

By taking the initiative, and contacting a seller ahead of time, you have greatly increased the chance of getting your item.

It has come to my attention that there are some of you who wanted the Gokigen-Seimetsu/EminencE battloid conversion kit for the 1/72 Hasegawa VF-22s but do not have it.

This is very unfortunate, and could have been easily avoided. The whole reason I made this thread is so that everyone would have advance notice of what would be showing up at the next Wonderfest. Everyone had plenty of time to contact your prefered seller (Me, Noel, Seichi, Valk009, etc,...) and have that person secure one for you.

Several people contacted me to buy things for them at wonderfest, and I did. Had more people contacted me, I could have gotten more.

Simply posting that you want something, and hoping that a seller decides to pick one up for you, not even knowing if you are willing to pay for it, is not a very reliable way to go about aquiring rare items where the demand exceeds the supply. After the event is over, it becomes a sellers market. You will most likely see the item on ebay.

By taking the initiative, and contacting a seller ahead of time, you have greatly increased the chance of getting your item.

Translated:

I snooze...I lose. :(

Ahh well...thanks for trying to help out...very cool of you to offer.

Cheers

:D

Yup, Noel's da WF man, I got mine. Wasn't cheap either.

To answer some questions, no it's not variable, no it's not poseable and no there won't be any recasts of mine.

Edited by Grayson72

Everything I got at wonderfest is long gone now.

There is no "Official" blanket one product per customer rule at wonderfest. Dealers can sell as much of a single item as they wish. They can also make their own more limiting rules, such as the lottery for the Liquid Stone YF-19.

There is an Unofficial one per customer tradition, enforced by the person standing behind you who wants to buy some also. As the southern saying goes "Git thea fustest, with thu mostes"

Thanx for helping us out. I actually wasnt aware you were getting items for people or I wouldve asked. :p

Oh well, I dont mind. I've been spending too much on other Macross stuff. :D

Shouldnt they be there again for the summer wonderfestival? If theres anyone whos going to it, they should let people know and those who want the kit can get it then. ;)